Criminalizing Somali boys

But faraxs on Twitter were agreeing with her. So are some on this thread. But my opinion is that more outreach is being done and things are gradually improving

I remember how things were in London 10-15 years ago. Somali parents are learning from their mistakes. The situation is only hopeless if we start to believe it is.
What was things like 10-15 years ago??

What was things like 10-15 years ago??

Inner City London Somalis had soo many gangs and their would be rivalling and explicitely killing each other. Not as many people back then were going to university and progressing into white collar jobs.

Now most of my peers are university graduates in professional jobs. A big reason for this is partially due to parents taking a more active involvement in their childrens education and getting them tutored.

The school system has greatly reformed as has academic performance. Somali students are one the most improved demographic. Kids with an established base early on will feel invested in their future and have strong aspirations.

This is just one of the many reasons just to let you know. We still have a long way to go but this a good sign so far.

But faraxs on Twitter were agreeing with her. So are some on this thread. But my opinion is that more outreach is being done and things are gradually improving

I remember how things were in London 10-15 years ago. Somali parents are learning from their mistakes. The situation is only hopeless if we start to believe it is.
Young men are notorious for making mindbogglingly stupid decisions if there are no positive male role-models for them to emulate. The kids involved in gangs/crime live in 3rd world tier counsel estates, where the worst society has to offer seem to be making all the money, getting all the female attention etc.

At the same time there's a lot to be said for personal accountability. They've got opportunities their counterparts in Somalia would kill for. It's a complex issue that parents and the wider community has to address, not the screeching mental-midgets on twitter lol

Young men are notorious for making mindbogglingly stupid decisions if there are no positive male role-models to emulate. The kids involved in gangs/crime live in 3rd world tier counsel estates where the worst society has to offer seem to making all the money, getting all the female attention etc.

At the same time there's a lot to be said for personal accountability. They've got opportunities their counterparts in Somalia would kill for. It's a complex issue that parents and the wider community has to address like you said. Not the screeching mental-midgets on twitter lol

I agree whats stopping them from going to the library and forming a study group? Not everything is someone elses fault. London is filled with homeless people. At least they have a roof over their heads and food on the table.

They're better off than most. It's important to be grateful for the blessings we have in life and try to improve ourselves. Plenty of kids from council estates studied hard and go into Oxford and Cambridge.

Hell even a homeless kid did. He'd spend like 10-12 hours everyday at the library. I firmly believe that if someone is alive and has their health they can find a way to move forward.

I agree whats stopping them from going to the library and forming a study group? Not everything is someone elses fault. London is filled with homeless people. At least they have a roof over their heads and food on the table.

They're better off than most. It's important to be grateful for the blessings we have in life and try to improve ourselves. Plenty of kids from council estates studied hard and go into Oxford and Cambridge.

Hell even a homeless kid did. He'd spend like 10-12 hours everyday at the library. I firmly believe that if someone is alive and has their health they can find a way to move forward.
That's true, but the avg Farax just wants money for weed, luxury brands and pussy at that age like any other inner city teenager lol.

Without parental guidance, the avg teen can't really delay gratification, nor do they have enough foresight to understand how dangerous what they're doing really is.
We all fucked up as teenagers, but fortunately for us our f*ck ups just didn't have the same consequences.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I'll be fighting passionately in this thread
Why tho you can't change the narrative to many Somali women think Somali men ain't shit just like the black American women think black men Ain't shit it's losing battle just improve yourself and enjoy life and don't waste your energy on a forum site that has members set in their ways

Why tho you can't change the narrative to many Somali women think Somali men ain't shit just like the black American women think black men Ain't shit it's losing battle just improve yourself and enjoy life and don't waste your energy on a forum site that has members set in their ways
Funny how you say too many somali women think that, some dude was telling me that the majority don't think this way :damn:im seeing some conflicting beliefs. Plus I'd rather die on a hill fighting then give in, i suggest we all do so let's all have spines

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Funny how you say too many somali women think that, some dude was telling me that the majority don't think this way :damn:im seeing some conflicting beliefs. Plus I'd rather die on a hill fighting then give in, i suggest we all do so let's all have spines
Give in ? To what Some HALIMO WHO hates or dislikes a certain aspect of our men it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things you have a right to believe she ain't shit and she has the right to believe you ain't shit on the merit of your sex and ethnicity GENDER WARS HAPPEN in every culture JUST a few weeks ago Albanians were dissing their own men on twitter and praising Somali men and anything non Albanian NEVER TAKE IT PERSONAL talk your shit and keep it moving live baby boy liveeee I'm a 103 next year I know somethingsssssss

Give in ? To what Some HALIMO WHO hates or dislikes a certain aspect of our men it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things you have a right to believe she ain't shit and she has the right to believe you ain't shit on the merit of your sex and ethnicity GENDER WARS HAPPEN in every culture JUST a few weeks ago Albanians were dissing their own men on twitter and praising Somali men and anything non Albanian NEVER TAKE IT PERSONAL talk your shit and keep it moving live baby boy liveeee I'm a 103 next year I know somethingsssssss
God damn 103?? Okay I'll take your advice awoowe I won't go too far in the arguments I'll say what i have to say and keep it moving

Apollo

VIP
Speaking of criminals..

An Iraqi mobster ( :mjlol: :mjkkk: ) tried to recruit me today as an asset for a white-collar fraud scheme. I heard him out, but obviously declined. :russ: I am not joking, this happened. 💀

I swear this map and study is legit, Arabs are corrupt as hell.

corruption-perception-index-2.png

World

VIP
It really isn't hard to not be a criminal. Just go to school, put your head down and study. Stay away from crime. You don't see 2nd generation Venezuelans becoming criminals. We all live in first world countries.

So I do agree with her opinion. A lot of Somali boys choose to be degenerate thugs.

Pressure is good for boys. showing sympathy to lil niggas is what ruins and makes them puzzies. i agree with the second xaliimo.

Nah if you commit a crime you should face the punishments, whether somali, afram, white or asian. I don't give a f*ck about your struggles stop acting like a goddamn parasite asking for sympathy for things in your control.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I agree with the second girl. Tell me, what hardship did Somali guys endure? They have the world at their fingertips. Hooyo does everything and they’re spoiled.

I love my mother. She's one of my closest friends, is one of the chillest people I know and I'm going to miss her very much when she departs this world, (inshallah not for a long ass time I hope). However, I do not listen to a word she says. That women's love will cripple me if I pay any attention to it.

So did the girls and they turned out fine.

The narrative here is that Somali boys have struggled and went through rafaad. How? Most had everything at their fingertips, never had to do chores, had little expectations. If Somali boys failed, its because they were given way too much freedom, and had little responsibility. But to say that they went through immense hardship, or have had a tough life similar to AA's is an excuse that I'm not buying.

Responsibility is what turns a boy into a man. Responsibility of one's life first and foremost, and that of others.

I know how hard it is ive lived in a poor neighbourhood and my dad was absent but I stepped up for my siblings I never let that affect me cause its my duty as a man to work hard and make my parents proud and its part of somali dhaqan to look after your siblings and family when your dad aint around

If your smart pick your friends wisely don't be a sheep that follows the crowd have your own morals and live by them

Example 1.

100%, parenting is the single biggest influence on a child's life. Subpar parenting can lead young boys down a terrible path. They need activities, youth groups, islamic sessions, and tutoring if they lack education-wise. It is not enough to feed them and send them off.

People don't know how to parent kids efficiently. When psychology and knowledge of how the brain works is thrown out the window as 'shaaqo gaalo' you're bound to **** your kids up no matter your best intentions.

Your last point is the most important, however. There is a serious lack of understanding about the basics of life that took me ages to figure out. Speaking strictly of men, I remember asking my maacalins, my uncles, teachers, pretty much any older male I could find what they were working on in life. Niggas couldn't answer me. They were struck in a routine designed for them and they couldn't even see the chains that shackled them to it.

Men need something to work towards in life. A goal, a purpose, whatever. The number one task a guy will face in life is figuring out what he wants to do with his own life and putting aside the bs spouted by everyone/society/family on what they think they should do. That requires taking responsibility of one's own life.

I don’t understand how people from the opposite gender can tell me if I struggled or not I lost over 10 friends to murder and been shot at myself. Grew up in a very low income neighborhood but I was blessed to have a good father that helped me from succumbing to my environment

Struggle is universal G. I buried dead homies and even spoke at their funerals like there are any right words to speak about a lifeless body. Life moves and that's the craziest part about it because you'll die tomorrow and life will continue to move. Within a generation or two, it'll be like you've never existed. Why you think all Somalis have long ass abitiris? Them dead niggas don't want to be forgotten.

Once Somali guys realise no body on this planet hates you more than Somalian women the better :nvjpqts:

Be grateful for that hate. It means they still f*ck with us

Do you hear yourself? The question is, what can you do for me?

@Revolutionary. Keep the bolded question in your mind always with women and the world in general. You can be a king and as soon as you lose your empire, she bouncing. Same for all those fake niggas that hang around you as soon as you get a little bit of money.

I agree with the 2nd girl the thing is our parents didn't come from Somalia only for you to be running the streets they came here so you can have a better life and opportunities they didnt have you shouldnt feel sorry for yourself and complain how hard and unfair life is cause life is always unfair theres parents who where doctors,lawyers, etc back home but now are driving cab to provide for their families because their degree isn't valid here

If your smart pick your friends wisely don't be a sheep that follows the crowd have your own morals and live by them

Quoting your ass again cuz this is some real shit. I grew up with a silver spoon and for the life of me could never figure out why the world was so damn hard once I came of age. Our parents went through hardship which made them tough. Their biggest sin was in protecting us from the way they grew up thinking it would help us become strong. Struggle begets strength. If you don't struggle when you're lifting weights, you're not gaining any strength. If you're not crying tears at how hard a math problem is, you're not learning the topic efficiently.

Life is struggle. Embracing that struggle as a boy and fighting to conquer it is what turns him into a man. But no one will tell you this and even if you tell them, they won't listen because living the easy life of 21st century technology is preferable to that struggle.

Any sort of accountability or discussion about issues with some men in our community is a form of self-hatred from their perspective.

Accountability is not an easy road. They were dealt arguably one of the worst hands in history but it's also the one that would bring them the most satisfaction if only they'd be willing to suffer some amount of pain for it.

tldr: There is a serious lack of men in all cultures which is why you're seeing screeching women on every platform. They want men to be men rather than the legions of dudes who have the persona of females these days due to a complete lack of male leadership. For the dudes here: 1) Don't argue/debate with a woman or pretty much anyone for that matter. About the most useless thing you can do with your time. Most people are entrenched with their own beliefs so why bother. 2) Take responsibility for every area of your life. You got a fucked up childhood? Good. Own that shit and heal yourself. Your life is a mess and you ain't going nowhere? Good. Own it and set up some goals and start working towards them. Read Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink. Start reading btw. Life isn't fair and it's not meant to be fair. No one cares about weak men or their feelings about why their lives are the way they are and you'll be waiting for eons expecting pity from anyone.

@Hals Hows my thesis warya?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts