Criminalizing Somali boys

Xalimo is typing from her moms couch, in her dirty baati and with a barrel of shaah iyo caano on her side. She has nothing to offer but her coochie to a potential husband, demands a 100K wedding another 50K for meher, she has a horrible attitude, doesn't even know how to boil an egg, and hangs around on twitter gassing up other loser xalimos on twitter in a similar situation cheering each other and calling Somal men losers and complaining about not being able to find a good man..
Wallahi this is the reality of these self hating pseudo feminist xalimos on the internet. They have zero culture, zero manners and they don't even have a job.. The ones who are claiming to have a degree work as a nurse where they serve food or change diapers on coma patients.. But never mind, somali men are losers.. This is what the stinking baatis agree on:snoop::noneck:
This was unnecessary

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somali guys aren't entering criminal life to 'survive' or to 'provide'. Council housing and welfare takes care of that. They're doing it because they think it's cool and makes them look manly.
It's always funny hearing that "I came from the struggle" shit. Bunch of stupid lazy shits who can't hold themselves accountable when they wanted to be about that "life".

Fucking annoying wallahi

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
:pachah1: Some people on here need those bedtime lullabies again. One that my dad used to sing to me:cosbyhmm:what was it called again ? Huwaya huway hooyada ma joogteeeee

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This was supposed to be a thread where we men were using to refute the notion that all somali men are somehow lazy gangbanging wannabes and were talking about the underlying issues to why it is that some of them were susceptible to that sort of lifestyle, however a few of the xalimos on here decided that it was time for a somali men hate session going on a rant on how somali men are useless, criminals, no education, have nothing going in life, when the vast majority of them do not fit into this category, and when someone even dares to shed light on a topic pertaining the women they go "stop projecting" "we're not like that" and get all defensive when they have no problem bashing the males. What dumbasses
Nobody said all somali men are gangbangers and lazy some are thats a fact

It's a fact somali girls and boys arent raised the same way one have more duties and responsibilites than the other

If im doing good as a somali guy why would I be offended by some guys who are lazy and chose the crime lifestyle?

Alluring

Sayonara
Some of you are laughable. Am I suppose to be worried that a woman gets a nursing degree or am I suppose to be worried that my brothers are killing each other on the streets? Let's not spin this in that direction because that comparison is mad.

Alluring

Sayonara
Living in the trenches you get popped at whether you about that life or not, this isn’t safe ass Canada and UK where Somali guys choose the lifestyle. I lost plenty of dawgs who ain’t did shit to nobody, AUN to all the guys.

Midakale, Cooking is not a hardship it’s your gender role. You don’t get to downplay what people go through because your hooyo forced you to make baasto lol.

They say that your peer groups are a reflection of who you are.

Clearly, you are around negative influences, and I can tell from your language to your attitude. You expect people to have sympathy because you get shot for being involved in criminal activities. You chose that life, deal with your consequences instead of begging for sympathy.

Quit normalizing this like it's a daily "hardship" for somali men. Because I know many that do better for themselves and their families. Copy them instead of King Von, maybe you won't end up in his place.

Nobody said all somali men are gangbangers and lazy some are thats a fact

It's a fact somali girls and boys arent raised the same way one have more duties and responsibilites than the other

If im doing good as a somali guy why would I be offended by some guys who are lazy and chose the crime lifestyle?
Try reading the entire thread, yes some are, just as there are bads of all communities, what was being debated was the fact that it is the "some" as you put it being used to create a negative connotation of somali males as a whole, while also trying to explain away the reason why it is some that are like that, and of course it's different for every family and i never said it wasn't

Mercury

VIP
Try reading the entire thread, yes some are, just as there are bads of all communities, what was being debated was the fact that it is the "some" as you put it being used to create a negative connotation of somali males as a whole, while also trying to explain away the reason why it is some that are like that, and of course it's different for every family and i never said it wasn't
honestly those guys make somalis image look bad you're parents came here to give you a better life theres 0 excuses to chose a life of crime theres 1000 of guys in Somalia that would die for the opportunities these guys are wasting

Mercury

VIP
Back home there's poverty and absent fathers are normal since the father will congregate and hang at coffe shops sip tea the guys however when their father isn't home will step up and be the man of the house look after their siblings and family thats how our dhaqan is despite the obstacles you wont see them turn to a life of crime and blame it on their circumstances for how they turned out

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
How can you look at misguided youth with some sort of contempt.

There should be a level of maturity after a certain age where things like this dont become a reason for a gender war and rather become reason to feel concerned. Imagine me berating little girls mistakes for a confidence boost in being born a man :wtf:

A 10 page thread dedicated to the opinions of some random halimo trying to be edgy on twitter, this forum's like a bad fever dream sometimes wallahi :heh:

A 10 page thread dedicated to the opinions of some random halimo trying to be edgy on twitter, this forum's like a bad fever dream sometimes wallahi :heh:

But faraxs on Twitter were agreeing with her. So are some on this thread. But my opinion is that more outreach is being done and things are gradually improving

I remember how things were in London 10-15 years ago. Somali parents are learning from their mistakes. The situation is only hopeless if we start to believe it is.

Trending