Criminalizing Somali boys

How can you assume millions of guys are the same.. It's such an extreme opinion to generalize everyone. This shows you are an extremist.. Honestly I always respected and considered you to be intelligent.. But lately you've changed alot to the worse.

Shes an arrogant feminist whos got an agenda against somali males.

Probably projecting on here because no somali man wants to marry her IRL.

Probably some blick hippo

:russ::russ:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You expect me to sympathies with ghetto class trash that lives the life billions of people in world dream about, you might not realise it with the luxury no king in the past has lived but you've won the lottery boy's.

Today, with no restriction to succeed compared to just 100 years ago. Right now, where there is more opportunities and wealth then any time in human history

Yet, there ghetto class boy with no requirement to meet tell me their struggling? Life is to easy today where the struggle? All I see is trash not taking personal responsibility of their own life's

Last edited:
This website is a joke someone keeps deleting my comments.. Screw this shit.
"NOOOO, you can't just make fun of women, we're enlightened and divine beings who never say stupid misguided shit. I'm going to purge your comments, you misogynist pig!!"
e47.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Even Somali men on twitter dont agree with the first tweet. Why are you boys on here trying so hard to make this out as a gender war "BLM Xalimo" thing like there wasnt any truth to what she said?:umwhat:

Last edited:
If there is no father figure and the hooyo pampers the son and that is the only parenting the boy recieves. What discipline and sense of responsibility will the boy have? No lie, some boys don't even clean their own rooms as the hooyos get the sisters to do it, some don't even plate their own food. Somali hooyos overly rely on their daughters, even for things that are not even traditionally women's work.

Somali girls cannot afford to wait around for a 'breadwinner', nor is it a smart move. Many Somali hooyos who were raised with the tradition of being housewives and relying on husbands are now working in care, despite being middle aged mothers of 6, because they are either single mothers or they recieve little to no financial assistance from their husbands.

I find it laughable that you guys think Somali girls even have the luxury to wait around and not work. Many have to help their households financially as well.
Now I'm not sure what Somali boys you've been with, some somali boys this some somali boys that, never have i heard one that not to any of what you've mentioned in your first paragraph, I'm not sure where the notion where Somali boys are somhow lazy comes from, whereas Somali girls are this well disciplined group of individuals are is what you and many others fantasize, i cannot speak for all of us, (unlike what you're trying to do) what what i will say that I personally have my own room 10x cleaner than my sisters rooms, and when it came to you saying that somali hooyos are now working because of their husbands all leaving them, really is truly the case of them all, or do some want a livelihood of their own besides being a housewife, also we must get into the fundamental problem as to why is it that some of the dads are gone, and what goes on in a somali relationship

The majority of Somali girls are cooking, cleaning, studying, getting jobs and giving money to their families.

Some Somali boys do nothing and ya'll make 101 excuses. Anyone that questions it is a 'self hater?'.

LOL, in Toronto and London gang banging is so common that the majority of Somalis have at least one relative that is on the wrong side of the law. No one can say the same about prostitution. Mad comparison.
Do you personally know prostitutes?

Also, why belittle nurses? You come from a nation with high maternal mortality rates. We need nurses/midwives and we should also encourage them to go back home and help.
I love the wording you use, "majority of somali girls" "some somali boys" why is it that we put the supposed "majority" of somali girls in a good lighting whereas when it comes to somali boys we use some of them (they are definitely not a majority i will fight this notion until i die) to represent all?

This was supposed to be a thread where we men were using to refute the notion that all somali men are somehow lazy gangbanging wannabes and were talking about the underlying issues to why it is that some of them were susceptible to that sort of lifestyle, however a few of the xalimos on here decided that it was time for a somali men hate session going on a rant on how somali men are useless, criminals, no education, have nothing going in life, when the vast majority of them do not fit into this category, and when someone even dares to shed light on a topic pertaining the women they go "stop projecting" "we're not like that" and get all defensive when they have no problem bashing the males. What dumbasses

That radical feminist mod is always insulting and belittling somali males backed by a group of cheerleaders who quote the same words "Misogyny" "Naag Nool".

I won't be surprised if its one or two people rotating between the same accounts.

Feminists are toxic shayadiin
I don't even have anything against women being successful or being treated with respect.. But these feminist keep talking shit about somali men.. Like for instance calling us all losers spoon fed by our mama's etc.. Same females who are talking smack about somali guys will become a baby mother to dhagax kids and even willingly clean a grown non Somali man's ass to show her love..

I don't even have anything against women being successful or being treated with respect.. But these feminist keep talking shit about somali men.. Like for instance calling us all losers spoon fed by our mama's etc.. Same females who are talking smack about somali guys will become a baby mother to dhagax kids and even willingly clean a grown non Somali man's ass to show her love..

They generalise too much and when confronted they don't even admit they are generalising, the double standards is real if you was too generalise and say all females are feminists they will be at your throat.

These radical feminists on here need to learn from real females like sister @Joliemademoiselle and @SOULSEARCHING

Even crazy @Basra is not bad

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This was supposed to be a thread where we men were using to refute the notion that all somali men are somehow lazy gangbanging wannabes and were talking about the underlying issues to why it is that some of them were susceptible to that sort of lifestyle, however a few of the xalimos on here decided that it was time for a somali men hate session going on a rant on how somali men are useless, criminals, no education, have nothing going in life, when the vast majority of them do not fit into this category, and when someone even dares to shed light on a topic pertaining the women they go "stop projecting" "we're not like that" and get all defensive when they have no problem bashing the males. What dumbasses
It says a lot from the few girls saying all the men around the are trash, ghetto and a troubled youths. Very worrying.
:urgh:

Makes you think what type of area they've grow up in
:notsureif:

Trending