Criminalizing Somali boys

Seems like your partner in crime @Angelina disagrees with you ma'am, is it possible for them to end up fine? Sure it is, is it much less likely, you're damn right it is. Some people here underestimate the role a father plays in a persons life, with a father absent they are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison, why is it? Well it's because the quality of the father and his children relationship matters, fathers can have positive effects on children’s social and emotional wellbeing, as well as academic achievement and behavioral adjustment, and this has obviously mean that the father takes his role seriously
K.

Plenty of men grow up without a dad and turn out fine. Next....

None of you have a rebuttal to what I and other halimos are saying, so move on.
Seems like your partner in crime @Angelina disagrees with you ma'am, is it possible for them to end up fine? Sure it is, is it much less likely, you're damn right it is. Some people here underestimate the role a father plays in a persons life, with a father absent they are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison, why is it? Well it's because the quality of the father and his children relationship matters, fathers can have positive effects on children’s social and emotional wellbeing, as well as academic achievement and behavioral adjustment, and this has obviously mean that the father takes his role seriously

As much as I agree with you, I can see where @Desert Flower is coming from. Somali girls grow up in the exact same environment as the boys, are just as effected by the problems that come with a lack of father figure, yet they are expected to help their hooyos, become responsible, with many being the second mother/parent along with studying and actually getting a career later on.

The only expectation Somali families have of sons is to do well at school and make money.

Last edited:
Its not everyday marriage proposal. Sometimes its just having discourse with another Somali of the opposite gender.
I'm confused.. is it the argument itself or was it the marriage proposal that you're talking about, hate to break it to you but the way you were coming off sounded disingenuous

I'm confused.. is it the argument itself or was it the marriage proposal that you're talking about, hate to break it to you but the way you were coming off sounded disingenuous
How do you go from talking about Somali boys and crime to a marriage proposal? Yaab.

And LOOOL to your last point.

As much as I agree with you, I can see where @Desert Flower is coming from. Somali girls grow up in the exact same environment as the boys, are just as effected by the problems that come with a lack of father figure, yet they are expected to help their hooyos, become responsible with many become the second mother/parent along with studying and actually getting a career later on.

Many are accusing Somali girls of being 'resentful', but I can see why. At home at least the guys have a lot less pressure and time to do homework. The only expectation Somali families have of sons is to do well at school and make money. Girls have that pressure along with looking after the home.
There is an underlying difference that you've yet to see when it comes to what an absent father figure means to a boy in comparison to girls. Also correct me if I'm wrong but being responsible isn't a thing that is only taught to women.. also in terms of having a career, I've heard time and time again from plenty of the females from this place that they would rather have the males make the income and be the providers of the fsmily, so if that is the case why is it that you even need to have a career but instead find a partner that would become the breadwinner? Job in the meantime while finding them or job afterwards? To not be dependent on your husband if he happens to leave you, what about your family supporting you in that situation/finding someone where you're positive something like that would not happen

So I'm dumb because I agree with what the first girl is saying? Not every one thinks the same.
How can you assume millions of guys are the same.. It's such an extreme opinion to generalize everyone. This shows you are an extremist.. Honestly I always respected and considered you to be intelligent.. But lately you've changed alot to the worse.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I bet if she was hyping up AAs or Jamaicans, all those Xalimos in the comments would be vibing differently.
The word Somali is kryptonite to these twitter Xalimos. It's sad and hilarious at the same time :snoop:

How can you assume millions of guys are the same.. It's such an extreme opinion to generalize everyone. This shows you are an extremist.. Honestly I always respected and considered you to be intelligent.. But lately you've changed alot to the worse.
Its clear you haven't read the tweet. I don't feel like arguing with strangers and the only person's opinions about me that matter is me.

Trending

Latest posts