crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
At first when I entered this thread I was all about defending my Somali sisters.. But now I realisme the thread is overrun by a bunch of feminist scumbags who are all emotional and shit..
It's hard to respect or treat Somali women with respect.. When they are bunch of irrational hostile feminist wanna bees.. We have people like @VixR who hates Islam and glorifies riding on cadaan d*ck @Knowles with identity crisis @HalimaJ who have been hit by a feminist train and lost her brain and all the rest cheering for them on the side.. Waa baqti kuligood :mjlol:
Guys move on waxaan naga ma ahan :kodaksmiley:
War wuxuu wa baqti qurun ah :pacspit:

Wa naagaha aan ka acudubilayste, scum of the earth Reer Naag Nool

:susp:

So pointing out that sspot men should focus on themselves rather than stalking people on twitter and then shaming women makes me 'baqti'?

Literally the only thing many of the girls here ask of you is respect and not to engage in hypocrisy. The fact of the matter is this, if you wanna bring up the so called failures of Somali women, it is doqonimo as the failures of some western Somali men is plastered all over the internet.

Its funny how you have no problems when we are referred to s and called all the most viliest thing under the sun. But if we defend ourselves we are baqti feminists.

Don't disrespect us, don't be shameless hypocrites and then you won't here negativity from us. What is a naag to you, a woman that puts up with slander and verbal abuse from men?

Walaashey, what is "shaming" first of all?

So pointing out that sspot men should focus on themselves rather than stalking people on twitter and then shaming women makes me 'baqti'?

Literally the only thing many of the girls here ask of you is respect and not to engage in hypocrisy. The fact of the matter is this, if you wanna bring up the so called failures of Somali women, it is doqonimo as the failures of some western Somali men is plastered all over the internet.

Its funny how you have no problems when we are referred to s and called all the most viliest thing under the sun. But if we defend ourselves we are baqti feminists.

Don't disrespect us, don't be shameless hypocrites and then you won't here negativity from us. What is a naag to you, a woman that puts up with slander and verbal abuse from men?

Firstly it wasn't a Somali man shaming the Somali on Twitter it was a foreigner who had sex with her.
Seocondly the Somali females will get respect when they start respecting themselves.. You are here constantly nagging about somali men.. Whats your purpose? Somali women are problematic it doesn't matter what man they're with.. They are disfuncrional and they rise disfunctional selfhating kids.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You lot are idiots. There are not so decent women and men in every race. There are Arab women who conduct themselves in a cheap manner. But since you are a self hater you will probably ignore that. There is good and bad in every group.

If a Somali girl on this site said that all western Somali men are drug dealing man s and used that as an excuse to marry out, many on here would cry like little es and scream 'self hater!' '*****' ect.
We never address good xalimos in these threads. It's common knowledge that they are first pick. The advice is for the poor faraxs stuck with the hoes, that will have to marry out.

Seriously don't let these words bother you if it doesn't apply to you. We get bashed here every week,but it doesn't bother us because we are hard working young men getting degrees so we can support our families and we hve plenty of options available once we graduate.

:mjlol:

Low IQ sspot male.

'All western Somali girls are s!'

Sspot girl

'Hold on, that is disrespectful, why would you say that?'

Low IQ sspot male

'Your a feminist baqti! How dare you defend yourself'.

Look who is talking bal? You’re the most miskiin outta all of them. You either hide behind your MJ crew or the unstable women bashers. I don’t think you’ve ever formed your own opinion or held your ground. Meel iska fadhiso yaroow.:bell:
what ever makes you feel better
:rolleyes:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Calling all western Xalimos s and s.

Sometimes I wonder, when they say this do they also include their sisters and cousins?
no one said that every halimo is a or a and where did you get this from, most people said their gonna take extra precautions to make sure their halimo is a virgin or their gonna marry out
:whoa:so chill nayaa

Calling all western Xalimos s and s.

Sometimes I wonder, when they say this do they also include their sisters and cousins?

Runtii, this perception of Xaliimos is difficult to shake if you spend too much time online kkkkkkk

Alhamdullilah, just in my neighbourhood alone, I know of many pious and upstanding Xaliimos ilaahay ha u siyaadiyo

Firstly it wasn't a Somali man shaming the Somali on Twitter it was a foreigner who had sex with her.
Seocondly the Somali females will get respect when they start respecting themselves.. You are here constantly nagging about somali men.. Whats your purpose? Somali women are problematic it doesn't matter what man they're with.. They are disfuncrional and they rise disfunctional selfhating kids.

All of my posts were in reply to the men that have called all western Somali girls s and slags. You might think it is normal to be vile like that but i don't. If you don't want to see me nag then respectful. Simple as

What you are saying is dumb. Which is the point i was making the whole time. If I was to say that all western Somali guys are saaqid drug dealers and that I will respect them when they respect themselves, you would cry about it and say I'm a self hater. Yet all I am doing now is mirroring your argument.

Obviously not all Somali guys are like this. But if I was a fool like you I could start a thread about an article on a Somali criminal and then rip into Somali men. This is essentially what they are doing and what YOU are supporting.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
All of my posts were in reply to the men that have called all western Somali girls s and slags. You might think it is normal to be vile like that but i don't. If you don't want to see me nag then respectful. Simple as

What you are saying is dumb. Which is the point i was making the whole time. If I was to say that all western Somali guys are saaqid drug dealers and that I will respect them when they respect themselves, you would cry about it and say I'm a self hater. Yet all I am doing now is mirroring your argument.

Obviously not all Somali guys are like this. But if I was a fool like you I could start a thread about an article on a Somali criminal and then rip into Somali men. This is essentially what they are doing and what YOU are supporting.
your changing the subject to play the victim literally no one said that every somali women is a hoe stop lying to defend s:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

@TekNiKo @Abdisamad3 @Samaalic Era do you see this shit :siilaanyolaugh:

So far she has addressed Somali men as
1. Criminals and gang members
2. Rapist protectors
3.pimps who groom weak women
All this to defend a who was phucked by a Madow in some random hotel and kicked out then exposed and shammed ..

Look at this @HalimaJ character she's always on spot when someone mentions a Somali .. I wonder why is that? :bell:

If I was to say all Somali guys are XYZ you and your dumb friends will be in the thread throwing insults.

Basically, you seem to think it is okay to insult us but get upset when we defend ourselves.

Look at you now, you can't help but be disrespectful. You're even implying i'm a '', because I simply won't put up with your low IQ stupidity.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mission here is complete ? :ftw9nwa:. Cajib. Are you 5?

@Samaalic Era don’t fall for these gender wars. You better than this. Even if sometimes I don’t agree with your views you still make valid points.
Who are you? Anoyher #NaagNool bot? I dont recognize this new dirac you are wearing, perhaps your former dirac was suugo stained and full of body odour

So far she has addressed Somali men as
1. Criminals and gang members
2. Rapist protectors
3.pimps who groom weak women
All this to defend a who was phucked by a Madow in some random hotel and kicked out then exposed and shammed ..

You clearly have reading problems.
When someone had said that western Somali girls are XYZ and have ruined the rep of the Somali community, I have merely noted that if you guys really cared about the Somali community you would be equally disgusted with the criminals and ect in our community.

It is a fact that a lot of our men don't have a stellar reputation, so why only focus on the women? Hmmm.

Why are you so obsessed with slandering us when you have issues well?