crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

Discussion in 'General' started by geeljire madaxweyne, Dec 6, 2019.

1. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne VIP

Ratings:
    +7,263
  2. Dibleyy

Dibleyy

Ratings:
    +466
    lol even if you are a virgin and a good woman Somali men will still marry, take your virginity knock you up and then dash out the door for the next young thing
    lol my dad is prime example

3. Shmurda

Shmurda King of NSFW

Ratings:
    +4,550
    Good job basing all somali men off of your deadbeat father :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  4. Starscream

Starscream

Ratings:
    +6,535
    Is europing thing
    We respect each other:kanyeshrug:
    Despite what people say AA are way better people than the Jamaican counter part is easy to get along wit them if one follow these 2 rules don't fukk wit them and don't fold of they press you:mjhaps:
    Jamaican man is special breed he carries chip on his shoulder and will only understand bullet.
    West african despite the bad rep from UK I think they just dislike us cause we troll online (mainly European somalis)
    The American west Africans are straight.
    Groups that we have that are similar to Jamaicans are natives <--these langaabs carry same cuqdad Jamaicans carry difference we outnumber them:mjlaugh:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Shmurda

Shmurda King of NSFW

Ratings:
    +4,550
    Malis and Yardies in my ends are buddy buddy when it comes to smoking opps you got it mixed up

6. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne VIP

Ratings:
    +7,263
    bullshit i dont know what kind of somali family your talking about we dont do the whole baby daddy and baby momma culture or knock ups we do marriage even if it doesnt work out the man is still married and can get married to another women if he wants

7. Starscream

Starscream

Ratings:
    +6,535
    When we talk abt Jamaicans is usually London ones
    I heard the Canadian ones use to be the same until they got boxed out now they calm:pachah1:
    I ain't from there there tho not gonna pretend to know :kanyeshrug:

8. Dibleyy

Dibleyy

Ratings:
    +466
    did I say I was a bastard dumbass learn to read I didn’t say y’all don’t get married but this might as well be baby momma culture, all I said was there’s a reason most Somali women are single mothers most of y’all are hitters and quitters who stay at home and chew khat all day or go to Somalia and try and use your citizenship to use other vulnerable women lol

9. Dibleyy

Dibleyy

Ratings:
    +466
    Half of the Somalis I know don’t have fathers in their life lol just admit y’all are losers. I’m already prepared that if I marry a Somali guy that we will divorce lol. Once we do nobody can say shit when I marry a beautiful ajnabi guy

10. Dibleyy

Dibleyy

Ratings:
    +466
    I think the only Somali men I can look up to in my life are my brothers, they are the only decent Somali men I know other than that finding a good hearted Somali guy who has hayat is like finding a needle in a haystack

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheSayid

TheSayid

Ratings:
    +2,702
    damn thats humiliating

12. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne VIP

Ratings:
    +7,263
    Like I said your a liar and Somalis don't have a baby mamma culture you are either a ajnabi or very stupid

• Like Like x 2
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  13. P4$t0

P4$t0

Ratings:
    +1,849
    As a Minnesotan I can confirm everything said here.

• Like Like x 1
  14. astorecalledkmart

astorecalledkmart

Ratings:
    +3,988
    I normally avoid these sorts of threads, but that last part :deadpeter:

The real 68IQ is how underrated some of the comments on this forum are. That was the funniest thing I read all month

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Mahacagalla

Mahacagalla

Ratings:
    +749
    Thank you sxb I try. It's nice to feel appreciated:friendhug:

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Shmurda

Shmurda King of NSFW

Ratings:
    +4,550
    Again you're judging somali men based off of a couple deadbeats

Your problem is you judge people based off of their race and I judge people off of my individual experience with them. Every single human in this world is different. Its pretty embarrasing to believe roughly 7million men are all the same because of at most 20 deadbeat fathers that you know of.

But by all means if you wanna marry an ajnabi go ahead I have absolutely no problem with that.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nomoregames2019

Nomoregames2019

Ratings:
    +934
    Somali guys from London can hold this L, to be honest, you got ugly ass dusty yardies getting free pussy from your women then you guys get finessed with this 10k meher garbage. I just hope to god that other Mali dudes from the other Western diaspora countries aren't this cucked. Mali guys from London are letting their women move like Thai women when they are surrounded by old, fat and ugly white sexpats from Europe.

Some of you man will probably get angry at this post and start reacting with some story like ''oh I once dealt with this Sudani girl from Brummie or whatever who gave me head in the toilet'' every community has thots but once they are exposed trust me the Sudanese community are ruthless when it comes to dealing with thots, their daughter becomes unmarriageable if people find out shes been moving loosely.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. astorecalledkmart

astorecalledkmart

Ratings:
    +3,988
    @Dibleyy is good people waryaadha and she said she would marry a Somali man in her post and would only go to ajanabi if the Somali and her divorced; she just needs to find a good Somali husband the first and only time around InshaAllah

I hope that you find a good Somali man who is as honourable as your brothers, treats you well, makes you happy, and is successful in both deen and duniya InshaAllah

• Like Like x 3
  19. Somalihustler

Somalihustler

Ratings:
    +276
    Imagine having a kid with a Somali girl in 2019...thats stress...breeding a thot...especially if she is a lander...prayers to the idiots who fall for the trap

20. Somalihustler

Somalihustler

Ratings:
    +276
    Loool
    Somali girls rep is in tatters
    Down like the great recession
    Even the Farah they used to have on retainer is smashing and leaving their out of date dried up box

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted