crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

Hypocrisy is rife in this thread.

'Somali women are s!' ' should not be married'

Yet on other threads you're bragging about sleeping about and glorifying gang culture? Why do you care about the conduct or virginity of Somali women when you're not even a virgin or are trying to lose it, if you ever get any female attention? You're trash anyway?

Many of the faraaxs on this site are either socially retarded weirdos or hypocritical bags.

I think that is what makes sspot a cancerous site. The lowest of the low talking about not marrying women that are superior to them in every regard. The delusions of grandeur is a serious disorder.

Many of you here can't even give a girl 5k mehr, let alone 50k. You rely on hooyo and are bitter that abo decided to leave. Please humble yourself. You want a virgin, but you probably had at least 2 STI scares and the rest of you probably stutter when a girl even looks at your direction.

VixR

Veritas
Well for all we know this could be fake.. It looks fake.
Possible. Anything on the internet can be fake or real. There’s nothing particularly unbelievable about it, though.

I’m just amused at the Madow/wecal thing. Nothing serious.

Both groups in London are xaar.
They deserve each other :susp:

The good Somali women are under the radar and don't seek attention, that's why the good Somali men that find them are blessed.

The others have to leave the devil's backyard and head home sadly :wowsweat:

Mate, there are decent Somali men in London. Doesn't it get tiring slandering your people 24/7?

Just give it a rest.

I have serious issues with many on sspot as many here have confessed that they are trash, but instead of focusing on themselves, they spend all their time bashing women. We even have certain so called trappers here who talk about 'beating'( have sex) women, shame Xalimos. That is insane walaal.

Like people really need to sort out their priorities. Come on.

Hypocrisy is rife in this thread.

'Somali women are s!' ' should not be married'

Yet on other threads you're bragging about sleeping about and glorifying gang culture? Why do you care about the conduct or virginity of Somali women when you're not even a virgin or are trying to lose it, if you ever get any female attention? You're trash anyway?

Many of the faraaxs on this site are either socially retarded weirdos or hypocritical bags.

I think that is what makes sspot a cancerous site. The lowest of the low talking about not marrying women that are superior to them in every regard. The delusions of grandeur is a serious disorder.

Many of you here can't even give a girl 5k mehr, let alone 50k. You rely on hooyo and are bitter that abo decided to leave. Please humble yourself. You want a virgin, but you probably had at least 2 STI scares and the rest of you probably stutter when a girl even looks at your direction.

Yeah I’m sure crime pays will pay 5k Mehta for her. Some Somali girl get used and disrespected and instead of going after the guy who exposed her like this. You attack on guys here for laughing at her? Make this make sense

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Mate, there are decent Somali men in London. Doesn't it get tiring slandering your people 24/7?

Just give it a rest.

I have serious issues with many on sspot as many here have confessed that they are trash, but instead of focusing on themselves, they spend all their time bashing women. We even have certain so called trappers here who talk about 'beating'( have sex) women, shame Xalimos. That is insane walaal.

Like people really need to sort out their priorities. Come on.
Although it may seem exaggerated, there's no doubt that Somali youth there are low tier. This isn't slander but truth

VixR

Veritas
That’s exactly why wallahi. Somali community need to be desensitised. The more shagging around the more we will stop caring about what woman do with their lives. The more we shame women the more we end up like the woman in Somalia.
Objectively true.

This McDs episode brought to us by that Wecel Madow that goes by “Crime Pays” is growing pains. Alhamdulilah.

On a real note, Somalis haven’t seen nothing yet. They’re begging it, imo, by sensationalizing stuff like this.

Muji

VIP
Objectively true.

This McDs episode brought to us by that Wecel Madow that goes by “Crime Pays” is growing pains. Alhamdulilah.

On a real note, Somalis haven’t seen nothing yet. They’re begging it, imo, by sensationalizing stuff like this.

I think the men here are very young. A woman showing her ankle would scar them.

Although it may seem exaggerated, there's no doubt that Somali youth there are low tier. This isn't slander but truth

No, London is a mixed bag.

Like any other community that resides in the west.

Also, people need to focus on themselves. Why do we have trash men focusing on the actions of women they deem to be trash?

Also, most of the bad rep the Somali community has in the west, especially in the media is due to Somali men. I have no ill intentions btw, as I know many decent London Somali boys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Objectively true.

It’s not Somalis behind it. This is a black guy who fbcked a Somali girl and decided to us it as an insult to Somali women. He even said a Somali girl was his first heartbreak. I don’t think the girl sees it as nothing and even though he withheld her name, he probably shared this with people around them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting , she only realized hes Madow after being kicked out? Cot damn, the state pf Somali Western girls, pathetic! Let them keep getting humiliated, I am lovin it:drakekidding:

Yeah I’m sure crime pays will pay 5k Mehta for her. Some Somali girl get used and disrespected and instead of going after the guy who exposed her like this. You attack on guys here for laughing at her? Make this make sense

You idiots aren't just laughing at her. You're basically saying all western Somali girls are xyz because of this fool. Please make that make sense?

Like half of ya'll are just as foolish as she is tbh, yet you want to make it into a gender issue? I would understand if Somali men had a stellar reputation, but when your rep is 10 times worse than ours and half of you lot on sspot have exposed your trash ways for the world wide web to read about, its a bit rich right?

I mean at this point, i can't work out if you lot genuinely have an IQ of 68 or if it is a form of undiagnosed narcissism.

VixR

Veritas
I think the men here are very young. A woman showing her ankle would scar them.
Just naive, I think.
It’s not Somalis behind it. This is a black guy who fbcked a Somali girl and decided to us it as an insult to Somali women. He even said a Somali girl was his first heartbreak. I don’t think the girl sees it as nothing and even though he withheld her name, he probably shared this with people around them.
That’s irrelevant. I’m talking about Somali response. And you guys do expose among yourselves, well known as qarhis, let’s not pretend you don’t. Chief among the reasons not to trust you, and ajnabis being preferable to Western Muslim girls in general.

You have two choices: you either bury stuff like this, or you expose it.

If you expose it, the more exposure to stuff like this builds, and becomes more commonplace.

If you bury it, it’s a facade you can live under, where everyone who engages in it pretends they’re holier than thou when many or most aren’t, but there also those who actually do follow the codes. This is how Somalis are now, but they keep tempting fate by sensationalizing it, and referring to the average Somali girl as a “hoe” when stuff like this turns up. The more you do that, the more a “hoe” everyone actually becomes as the word loses all meaning.

You idiots aren't just laughing at her. You're basically saying all western Somali girls are xyz because of this fool. Please make that make sense?

Like half of ya'll are just as foolish as she is tbh, yet you want to make it into a gender issue? I would understand if Somali men had a stellar reputation, but when your rep is 10 times worse than ours and half of you lot on sspot have exposed your trash ways for the world wide web to read about, its a bit rich right?

I mean at this point, i can't work out if you lot genuinely have an IQ of 68 or if it is a form of undiagnosed narcissism.
Sis do you agree this guy went over his way to disrespect this Somali girl and expose her? Again this guy has clear issues with Somali girls. Where is the solidarity between you guys? Where is xalimos going in on him on twitter? You think they wouldn’t go in if a Somali guy did this? I’m just calling out the hypocrisy

Trending