Crepes and Cones Official Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
great news - I would've deleted my comment on their google reviews but it has seem to have vanished. can anyone confirm its not there anymore?

20180829_003301.jpg

We have a traitor amongst us uff qashin i despise somalis like him

Fucking dumbass. When you've been racist towards Somalis idgaf how long ago it was.
Especially this tweet he laughed at which was the most disgusting. I'm pretty sure it was after the famine.
racist.PNG

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Fucking dumbass. When you've been racist towards Somalis idgaf how long ago it was.
Especially this tweet he laughed at which was the most disgusting. I'm pretty sure it was after the famine.
View attachment 53295
Exactly horrid vile creature who 100% deserved the sack and i have no remorse for my action is very sad and suprising this came from a somali male bcos sadly its expected for somali females to type something like this we are slowly becoming our own enemies smh it triggered me that theres somalis liek this defending this subhuman.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Exactly horrid vile creature who 100% deserved the sack and i have no remorse for my action is very sad and suprising this came from a somali male bcos sadly its expected for somali females to type something like this we are slowly becoming our own enemies smh it triggered me that theres somalis liek this defending this subhuman.
Thankfully they are the minority. These identityless blobs cannot organize the way we can because they just meld into the larger "black" blob.

World

VIP
yall it want to black twitter is fully going viral :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Somali BLM SJWs beg these Madows every day and look how they return the favour, a guy who gets sacked for tweeting racist tweets against Somalis and they all side with the Madow.

So much for black unity lmao but dw you’ll catch them talking about black only eid events and other BS when Pakistanis and Arabs have never done anything to us

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somali BLM SJWs beg these Madows every day and look how they return the favour, a guy who gets sacked for tweeting racist tweets against Somalis and they all side with the Madow.

So much for black unity lmao
exactly only a few were nice and supported us but majority were like "these are old tweets 2013....."

World

VIP
exactly only a few were nice and supported us but majority were like "these are old tweets 2013....."
Madows will be Madows so idc but it’s the Somali bootyclappers who piss me off

If a Madow mocked a Somali’s features and our foreheads it’s just banter

But if we mock their features and their bullet noses or popcorn hair, we’re racist

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Madows will be Madows so idc but it’s the Somali bootyclappers who piss me off

If a Madow mocked a Somali’s features and our foreheads it’s just banter

But if we mock their features and their bullet noses or popcorn hair, we’re racist
thats what also angers me we would be considered anti black they are trying to silence somalis into believing we are racist so they can continue to be racist against as you said disguised as "humour" these people are wicked and have a agenda against us be full aware

thats what also angers me we would be considered anti black they are trying to silence somalis into believing we are racist so they can continue to be racist against as you said disguised as "humour" these people are wicked and have a agenda against us be full aware
Well done @sigmund for catching on to racist black ppl's game. You'd think they would be the most understanding ppl to racism given their history of enslavement, yet they try to climb up the social ladder by dragging the somali name down. Keep doing your thing and a word of advice would be for you to set up a paypal so i can donate towards you creating a Anti cushite defence league website, Where you expose these racist blacks and bring light to their comments. I guarantee you it will be a success and would help to highlight these racist employees so that the sleeping somali community can respond much more quickly to their comments. Besides you can make ad revenue on this, just consider it! you deserve this for your hard work and seem well suited for this kind of work. Be the shield for the somali community sxb.

57d1842efd94017c53ea59fa-5805733c7feb0c003619d0a5.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well done @sigmund for catching on to racist black ppl's game. You'd think they would be the most understanding ppl to racism given their history of enslavement, yet they try to climb up the social ladder by dragging the somali name down. Keep doing your thing and a word of advice would be for you to set up a paypal so i can donate towards you creating a Anti cushite defence league website, Where you expose these racist blacks and bring light to their comments. I guarantee you it will be a success and would help to highlight these racist employees so that the sleeping somali community can respond much more quickly to their comments. Besides you can make ad revenue on this, just consider it! you deserve this for your hard work and seem well suited for this kind of work. Be the shield for the somali community sxb.

57d1842efd94017c53ea59fa-5805733c7feb0c003619d0a5.jpg
omgg thanks honestly im going to take some break from this good mayhem and will let you know when im back at it again but i will always defend our cushitic pride from these monsters that have an agenda against us im so glad we won by sticking together and reporting him no with now it has gone viral on twitter thank to this forum keep up the great work

I reckon it's this guy. Although he tries to vail his self defence rant with a conspiracy. He also thinks The poster was a racist cadaan girl (given typical Madow mentality). Vendetta kulaha! then again the poor guy probably can't read and assumed it was yet again another racist attack on the poor Madow man.

#victim mentality

I reckon it's this guy. Although he tries to vail his self defence rant with a conspiracy. He also thinks The poster was a racist cadaan girl (given typical Madow mentality). Vendetta kulaha! then again the poor guy probably can't read and assumed it was yet again another racist attack on the poor Madow man.

#victim mentality
Typical Madow always wanting to be the victim even when one of them are racist and ignorant as f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending