Creative xaliimo insults Ethiopia on tiktok

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Dude I thought the same as you but that would not benefit us in any way. If Somaliland leaves, punt land will 99% also leave which leaves us with the worst provinces we as Somalis could imagine. I love the south but that’s the most unstable part and the central part of the country is also a shit hole, this would make more people leave and eventually abandon it all together, if the north leaves it’s the end of Somalia we know off today.

Those Somalis are in terms of nationality Ethiopians and ethnically Somalis. I met countless of them here in the Netherlands and they would always say they are first Ethiopians, only a smart Minority claims to be Somali-but they aren’t. They are just ethnically Somalis who also speak the national languages off Ethiopia and are identified as Ethiopians here. That land won’t be given to us so they may as well move- but they won’t ever do that because life in Ethiopia is too comfortable and safer for them, much more then Somalia would be in our current state.

Ethiopia is mistreating every ethnic minority except for Amharas (no matter how much those people cry they are treated well better than other Ethiopians). They do this to have control over them in any way possible so they wont be resistant against them.

The south And central is and will always be fine without the North. What are we benefitting from them right now. NOTHING. Financially, Muqdisho alone, despite its visible problems, has more wealth and far more developed then the North, infac,t alot of people from the North come to the South for a better opportunities. People on this site like to parrot that it will be the end of the Somalia without the North when the North isnt contributing anything of benefit to the rest of the population currently. As for Ogadenia, the holder of their freedom is Allah not Somalia or even the whites who support Ethiopia to keep Ogadenia. I agree though, Somalis of Somalia should focus on fixing their issues and leave Ogadenia alone.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I am not advocating to start a war with Ethiopia over Ogaden, but if they're mistreating Somalis living in that region of course we are ready to defend and support our brothers in anyway possible.. As for Northern Somalia, nobody has excluded them from being part of a greater Somalia they're the ones hell bent on excluding themselves from the rest of us.. Well if that's what they want I say let them go and seal off the borders, I think the rest of Somalia will be prosperous with or without them.
Bro SL have cuqdad, they be sending ogaden freedom fighters back to Ethiopia: Mind you we ain’t do shit to them in ‘91
Some crazy ass folks, a country made from misplaced cuqdaad will seize to exist

Dude I thought the same as you but that would not benefit us in any way. If Somaliland leaves, punt land will 99% also leave which leaves us with the worst provinces we as Somalis could imagine. I love the south but that’s the most unstable part and the central part of the country is also a shit hole, this would make more people leave and eventually abandon it all together, if the north leaves it’s the end of Somalia we know off today.

Those Somalis are in terms of nationality Ethiopians and ethnically Somalis. I met countless of them here in the Netherlands and they would always say they are first Ethiopians, only a smart Minority claims to be Somali-but they aren’t. They are just ethnically Somalis who also speak the national languages off Ethiopia and are identified as Ethiopians here. That land won’t be given to us so they may as well move- but they won’t ever do that because life in Ethiopia is too comfortable and safer for them, much more then Somalia would be in our current state.

Ethiopia is mistreating every ethnic minority except for Amharas (no matter how much those people cry they are treated well better than other Ethiopians). They do this to have control over them in any way possible so they wont be resistant against them.

I am from Puntland, majority of people from PL are patriotic, but if the south doesn't get stabilized soon enough and we have live in this state we've been in for almost 30 years now then it understandable if they claim independence.. Anyway claiming independence is not something states can do easily, chances of becoming an unrecognized state is very high, just look at Taiwan for instance.

Bro SL have cuqdad, they be sending ogaden freedom fighters back to Ethiopia: Mind you we ain’t do shit to them in ‘91
Some crazy ass folks, a country made from misplaced cuqdaad will seize to exist
True.. All Somalis suffered during the kacaan government and after the governments fall, but these niggaz are digging up bones and shit claiming holocaust victims :noneck:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You're Qooorbajog kid and I have been there and people call it kilinka shanad don't ever think I don't have relatives there :ufdup:
Bro I’m done with you. You are the embodiment of everything wrong with somalis incels. You defend extremists, shame xaalimos while lusting over ajnabi ciil, you are qabilista and now you want to lie and say we call ourselves Ethiopians abaha cuuney.
62B7B953-B256-44D4-AE61-0E7DF9ECEDFD.gif

Bro I’m done with you. You are the embodiment of everything wrong with somalis incels. You defend extremists, shame xaalimos while lusting over ajnabi ciil, you are qabilista and now you want to lie and say we call ourselves Ethiopians abaha cuuney.
View attachment 206127
If that means defending the deen and its holy words and deeds sure i'm extremist while you just continue doing dhaanto for your western homeland gaalo feminists lgbtqaaaasg :camby:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If that means defending the deen and its holy words and deeds sure i'm extremist while you just continue doing dhaanto for your western homeland gaalo feminists lgbtqaaaasg :camby:
Who is you talking about???? I’m not a new world feminist, though I advocate for womens rights in Somalia. I’m also very much anti- alphabet crew.

No, but you defend extremism, ie the munafiqs. Not the deen! The deen is something I don’t play with. Extremists aren’t muslim. A muslim who kills another muslim isn’t muslim!

Who is you talking about???? I’m not a new world feminist, though I advocate for womens rights in Somalia. I’m also very much anti- alphabet crew.

No, but you defend extremism, ie the munafiqs. Not the deen! The deen is something I don’t play with. Extremists aren’t muslim. A muslim who kills another muslim isn’t muslim!
Naya I don't know what extremism you're talking about I made your orevious thread was questioning allah words and I answered your question but you went batshit crazy when i sent you couple of YT vids of contemporary sheekhs making lame unfounded accusation against them instead of listening what they're saying probably next time I should some american "liberal" dude to explain the religion for you cuz that's your favorite type of people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Naya I don't know what extremism you're talking about I made your orevious thread was questioning allah words and I answered your question but you went batshit crazy when i sent you couple of YT vids of contemporary sheekhs making lame unfounded accusation against them instead of listening what they're saying probably next time I should some american "liberal" dude to explain the religion for you cuz that's your favorite type of people.
Questioning allahs words? No I’m not. I’m asking real questions. Ahlul kitab from the past aren’t the same as the old ones. These people changed the whole book, what makes them people of the book? These books weren’t sent down from god but they came from st peter, ezra and king james and every other white monarch that made changes.

If "Ogadenia" was able to defend its borders from xabashi and not be conquered Somalia wouldn't be shithole it is today. We are fed up of cleaning after cagdheer poopy pants :francis: it's always "free nfd!!" "Free ogadenia!!!" nacala how about you fight for yourselves :lol:
K5 was never conquered by Amxaar midgets it was a British colony given to Ethiopia, same deal with NFD

They are doing much better under Ethiopian rule the only ones crying are diaspora Somalis. Why should the detach ? You think ogadenia can survive independently if so then you’re dreaming bro
Doing much better, lol there isn’t any Somali businesses that thrives in Ethiopia, every important position including utility is held by an Amhara in the Somali region