Creative xaliimo insults Ethiopia on tiktok

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Diaspora kids when they insult Ethiopia makes me cringe. They have no idea what they are talking about it's always "free ogadenia" like ogadenis are some niggas in jail for robbery. Not to mention, Somali region is inhabited by many other qabiils not only cagdheers. Also Oromia iyo Tigray maxaa naga galay? Let them free themselves uff Somalis think they're so important
What kind of bullshit is this? We were always oppressed in Ogaden, third citizens who are getting stripped from their land gradually, hanged if we spoke about freedom, literally. Why you see others in dds? Because of the ethnic cleansing that was happened to your ancestors. Idk how you came up with such reply
1636219587753.png

EXCUSE ME YOU FUCKING P OF SHIT????????? Do you know what they do to us? You know there was a time during the ethnic cleansing of somalis in galbeed after abiy was elected, where somali girls couldn’t go outside because the oromo extrinists who r*ping them? YOU DONT CARE THAT OUR PEOPLE ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED AND RAPED BY ETHIOPIANS??????

:pacspit:
You know they are forcibly trying to make us Ethiopians? They already stole dir dhabo and they are populating or cities with oromo so they can claim our land one by one?? Waraa are you a lander? Nacalatullah aleik. This shit isn’t even funny.
You can’t even mention somalia on somali Ethiopian tv channels. Amhara have been forcibly taking homes from somalis in the somali region. Can we talk about Ogaden jail????
:birdman:
You don’t trust me then read these. You are just a hateful qabilista. Tuff aleik this is why no one likes y’all
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tr...g-place-here-against-somali-muslims-20603/amp

https://www.cage.ngo/somalis-flee-a...-and-ethiopian-government-under-war-on-terror

https://www.reuters.com/world/afric...mali-region-local-government-says-2021-07-27/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41278618.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-ethiopia-must-write-their-own-narrative/amp/

No one ever said only OGs live in Galbeed, but we are the most visible and hold the most tribal land. We are also the most outspoken about wanting freedom. We aren’t langaab.
I wonder what you are? Probably SL? Or from GM? Is that why you hate us so much? Where you will silence us when our worst enemies have their foot on our neck?
Makes me sick!
Ain’t no such a thing as blood.
f*ck blood.
Truth to be told it was your kins who allowed xaabishs to abuse you during illey ethiopian dog and now with the neftagna oromo lover Cagjar who's willing to die for Amxaaro Ethiopia.

Dir Dhabe waa maagalo Dir the name itself is explanatory

Seeing all the Somalis fight here and claim that this or that clan did this is probably the reason why Ogaden has been under Ethiopian control for years.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Truth to be told it was your kins who allowed xaabishs to abuse you during illey ethiopian dog and now with the neftagna oromo lover Cagjar who's willing to die for Amxaaro Ethiopia.

Dir Dhabe waa maagalo Dir the name itself is explanatory
So did I say OG owns Dir Dhabo????

I said they are taking Somali territory and populating it with Ethiopians. Are dir now Ethiopians?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If "Ogadenia" was able to defend its borders from xabashi and not be conquered Somalia wouldn't be shithole it is today. We are fed up of cleaning after cagdheer poopy pants :francis: it's always "free nfd!!" "Free ogadenia!!!" nacala how about you fight for yourselves :lol:
f*ck you! Seriously F U!
The f*ck we look like fighting over 100 million ethiopians???? With western support?!
Keep blaming everyone but yourselves, somali galbeed is a casuality of mainland Somalias incompetence.
Useless scum

f*ck you! Seriously F U!
The f*ck we look like fighting over 100 million ethiopians???? With western support?!
Keep blaming everyone but yourselves, somali galbeed is a casuality of mainland Somalias incompetence.
Useless scum
Based is an Oromo peasant all true Somalis would fight for Ogaden any given day.. One qabiil can't fight the whole of Ethiopia plus their dabodhilif Somalis

Xoxoxo

VIP
Based is an Oromo peasant all true Somalis would fight for Ogaden any given day.. One qabiil can't fight the whole of Ethiopia plus their dabodhilif Somalis
That wouldn’t actually solve our current situation at all in any way. We lost the region and we should get over it at this point because the chance of us getting it back is slim to almost not possible. The northern part is pushing for actual independence and I see not even landers born there rap Somaliland over Somalia and we are fighting about a region that we lost since our independence? Somalia as a whole was never united and sadly this part we have is the most ever united Somalia in our history most likely. we really should actually focus on what we have and not lose the northern part and only end up having central and southern Somalia.

That wouldn’t actually solve our current situation at all in any way. We lost the region and we should get over it at this point because the chance of us getting it back is slim to almost not possible. The northern part is pushing for actual independence and I see not even landers born there rap Somaliland over Somalia and we are fighting about a region that we lost since our independence? Somalia as a whole was never united and sadly this part we have is the most ever united Somalia in our history most likely. we really should actually focus on what we have and not lose the northern part and only have central and southern Somalia.
I am not advocating to start a war with Ethiopia over Ogaden, but if they're mistreating Somalis living in that region of course we are ready to defend and support our brothers in anyway possible.. As for Northern Somalia, nobody has excluded them from being part of a greater Somalia they're the ones hell bent on excluding themselves from the rest of us.. Well if that's what they want I say let them go and seal off the borders, I think the rest of Somalia will be prosperous with or without them.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am not advocating to start a war with Ethiopia over Ogaden, but if they're mistreating Somalis living in that region of course we are ready to defend and support our brothers in anyway possible.. As for Northern Somalia, nobody has excluded them from being part of a greater Somalia they're the ones hell bent on excluding themselves from the rest of us.. Well if that's what they want I say let them go and seal off the borders, I think the rest Somalia will be prosperous with or without them.
Dude I thought the same as you but that would not benefit us in any way. If Somaliland leaves, punt land will 99% also leave which leaves us with the worst provinces we as Somalis could imagine. I love the south but that’s the most unstable part and the central part of the country is also a shit hole, this would make more people leave and eventually abandon it all together, if the north leaves it’s the end of Somalia we know off today.

Those Somalis are in terms of nationality Ethiopians and ethnically Somalis. I met countless of them here in the Netherlands and they would always say they are first Ethiopians, only a smart Minority claims to be Somali-but they aren’t. They are just ethnically Somalis who also speak the national languages off Ethiopia and are identified as Ethiopians here. That land won’t be given to us so they may as well move- but they won’t ever do that because life in Ethiopia is too comfortable and safer for them, much more then Somalia would be in our current state.

Ethiopia is mistreating every ethnic minority except for Amharas (no matter how much those people cry they are treated well better than other Ethiopians). They do this to have control over them in any way possible so they wont be resistant against them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That wouldn’t actually solve our current situation at all in any way. We lost the region and we should get over it at this point because the chance of us getting it back is slim to almost not possible. The northern part is pushing for actual independence and I see not even landers born there rap Somaliland over Somalia and we are fighting about a region that we lost since our independence? Somalia as a whole was never united and sadly this part we have is the most ever united Somalia in our history most likely. we really should actually focus on what we have and not lose the northern part and only end up having central and southern Somalia.
You make it seem like ethiopians populate are land when 95% are somalis and the whole government is literally collapsed right now.

We will get it back as long as somalis are the majority.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Dude I thought the same as you but that would not benefit us in any way. If Somaliland leaves, punt land will 99% also leave which leaves us with the worst provinces we as Somalis could imagine. I love the south but that’s the most unstable part and the central part of the country is also a shit hole, this would make more people leave and eventually abandon it all together, if the north leaves it’s the end of Somalia we know off today.

Those Somalis are in terms of nationality Ethiopians and ethnically Somalis. I met countless of them here in the Netherlands and they would always say they are first Ethiopians, only a smart Minority claims to be Somali-but they aren’t. They are just ethnically Somalis who also speak the national languages off Ethiopia and are identified as Ethiopians here. That land won’t be given to us so they may as well move- but they won’t ever do that because life in Ethiopia is too comfortable and safer for them, much more then Somalia would be in our current state.

Ethiopia is mistreating every ethnic minority except for Amharas (no matter how much those people cry they are treated well better than other Ethiopians). They do this to have control over them in any way possible so they wont be resistant against them.
Where are you meeting these people?
In my living existence I’ve meet thousands of somalis from galbeed and I’ve been there 3 times, the vast majority want independence and refer to themselves as somali. There’s a minority that refers to themselves as somali-Ethiopians
:kodaksmiley:
Where are you meeting these crackhead mooryan? Perhaps they are of the minority clans that kiss ass to the Ethiopian government in hopes of getting representation and a share of the oil/gas?

My guy have you ever been to Galbeed?
:gucciwhat:
They all speak somalis and some government officials can barely speak amharic. There’s more amhara and oromo that speak somali than there are wealthy Ethiopian government linked somalis that speak amharic
:camby:

Trending

Latest posts