Crazy young Halimo has a spout with a Hooyo on a London bus

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
somalis embarrassing themselves in public, what’s new
:noneck:
but seriously i wouldn’t argue with my elders, especially not in public and surrounded by ajnabis. Ceebta aduunka

Need to see the full story, seems like there’s an agenda for one side of the story.

Why they beefing? What started it?

Regardless of what the Elder said it’s disgusting to talk like that to her.

Disrespectful Elders you ignore and move on.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
somalis embarrassing themselves in public, what’s new
:noneck:
but seriously i wouldn’t argue with my elders, especially not in public and surrounded by ajnabis. Ceebta aduunka
I cried when the Habaryar said “Go back to Mogadishu!!” :chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

@TekNiKo i salute you

I came to post it but I see that you’ve captured my material
Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wallahi I hate that Twitter account. All this bastard does is post the worst things about Somalis so the whole twitter can see. Scum

Difficult People Reaction GIF by HULU

Y’all will pay for traumatizing my childhood. I didn’t ask for it. I didn’t ask to suffer from PTSD for years after seeing dead people.
Somalia will not rest till the nation apologize to me.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Y’all will pay for traumatizing my childhood. I didn’t ask for it. I didn’t ask to suffer from PTSD for years after seeing dead people.
Somalia will not rest till the nation apologize to me.
The ppl who ruined your childhood are living good not giving a damn about you. Get a job you bum. How about take care of your kids instead of posting dumb Somali videos you dead beat shaaqo laa an bad tahay

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The ppl who ruined your childhood are living good not giving a damn about you. Get a job you bum. How about take care of your kids instead of posting dumb Somali videos you dead beat shaaqo laa an bad tahay

I am taking care of me very well. I will make sure the hell-hole is recognized for what it is. A failed state.

Trending

Latest posts