Crazy young Halimo has a spout with a Hooyo on a London bus

Guys, we need to stop airing our laundry to social media for everyone to see. And if you're gonna post it any way, at least write it in the Somali language.
Tell that that @Grigori Rasputin he has main character syndrome :hahaidiot:

Y’all will pay for traumatizing my childhood. I didn’t ask for it. I didn’t ask to suffer from PTSD for years after seeing dead people.
Somalia will not rest till the nation apologize to me.

I am taking care of me very well. I will make sure the hell-hole is recognized for what it is. A failed state.
bro runs a whole Twitter account posting dumb videos and moderates a fringe forum and doesn’t even make a dime to “make a difference” “raise awareness” and payback :mjlol: bro thinks he’s the only person from the civil war to have trauma @Grigori Rasputin if you really want to make a difference be a part of your kids life and a stop being a deadbeat dad. Seek help and get therapy .

bro runs a whole Twitter account posting dumb videos and moderates a fringe forum and doesn’t even make a dime to “make a difference” “raise awareness” and payback :mjlol: bro thinks he’s the only person from the civil war to have trauma @Grigori Rasputin if you really want to make a difference be a part of your kids life and a stop being a deadbeat dad. Seek help and get therapy .

:dead:

But how do you know he is a deadbeat dad and not part of his kids' life?

I can't stop laughing at your statement "Get a job you bum". :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Somalia was despicable before I even knew how to use a computer. Stop blaming me dammit.

:dead:

But how do you know he is a deadbeat dad and not part of his kids' life?

I can't stop laughing at your statement "Get a job you bum". :drakelaugh:
All that energy online but none for his kids from different sources. Not even getting lacaag that’s the worst part. Mentally ill @Grigori Rasputin stop blaming all your problems on the government you sound like a bum seek therapy
You have had the same threads since 2012. There's no diversification of your content. Get a life and oo guurso. You're like 45. Attend to the children you abandoned. This guy has a 15 year old daughter, as hard it is to believe. He drove away after seeing her in a park while he was jogging. Terrible man. The same age as some on here. Totally unacceptable, you deadbeat.

I have children from different sources. That’s true. However I do take care of those I can prove their relations to me. That child you’re speaking of, her mother refused to take a DNA although the child has a striking features of to them extend that neighbors have approached me.

Besides, I can have an attraction to a female a decade later.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Need to see the full story, seems like there’s an agenda for one side of the story.

Why they beefing? What started it?

Regardless of what the Elder said it’s disgusting to talk like that to her.

Disrespectful Elders you ignore and move on.
this be like when an adeer start tryna discover why his cat be shitting in one corner of the litter box instead of the other, come on and get with it. there are no answers to what you're asking

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That’s great! Maybe you can use those funds to take care of your many kids and go to therapy instead of lashing out online seeking attention like an edgy 16 year old girl who’s aabo walked out.

oday baad tahay. Fix up

My kids from different sources (official
ones) do receive continuous support.

Sky

hahey
Ayeeyo spitting facts. Also why is a member of the most hated ethnic group shouting at an arab grandmother? Disgusting
:ufdup:

Sky

hahey
@Grigori Rasputin Can you contact the ayeeyo? Get me in contact with someone who knows her. I plan to pay for her self defense classes and gun registration fees. White ayeeyos are in danger of being targeted for robberies by a certain demographic.

Trending

Latest posts