crazy white racist lady stalks minnesota somali community

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
the name could be germen or Scandinavian apparently Minnesota is the place where the majority of Scandinavian immigrants arrived most whites their are of Scandinavian and germen heritage

either way this video should be reported the women is literally stalking the community and the comments are filled with people making threats
Nope, she's probably Jewish and looks like one too. Most cadaans in Minnesota are Swedish and German I know that. Berg is also a common Jewish last name ending.

Imagine wanting to erode other minorities rights - 23 iq at its finest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
Alright, just reported it. I used the early timestamp where she starts rambling about Muslims taking over America. I didn't want to listen to her for much longer.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
34 Min ??? Havent even seen 4 min and here life screaming low life with no job. I guess we all would act like here because of locke down.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Nope, she's probably Jewish and looks like one too. Most cadaans in Minnesota are Swedish and German I know that. Berg is also a common Jewish last name ending.

Imagine wanting to erode other minorities rights - 23 iq at its finest
holy shit shes Jewish why is she picking on another minority :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

She is studying the Somali. Like an anthropologist she wants to know why Somalis are so fucked up. Nothing personal, its simply data collecting.
:manny:

The like to dislike ratio is worrying
1588512407640.png

She was ranting about how the position of where the Somali community live is strategically located so the Muslims can take over Minnesota, wallahi Americans have some fucking nutters living there

Apollo

VIP
They have an inferiority complex that is very deep.

75% of American Jews are Liberals/Democrats.
20% are Centrist leaning Republicans who are for this party mainly for the tax breaks or for some other benign reasons (like that guy Jared Kushner).
5% are maybe far-right like that guy Stephen Miller (on Trump's administration advocating for immigration reduction).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Currently midway through the video.

How the heck do you have a billion dollar stadium in a ghetto????:ummhmm:

its a couple of light rail stops away from Cedar. When white people are going to the stadium downtown, they pass by Cedar stop. So they see the tall depressing gheto buildings, while poor Somali hooyos are in the high rise apartment making laxox, drinking tea & winning!

but most white Minnesotans going to the stadium which was like every weekend basically they observe and enjoy the colorful building. Minnesota White people are not racist usually. They are very liberal and tolerant. They would fight u in the train if they saw someone being unkind to anyone black or white.

This old woman is the typical superficial American who is close minded. They are just cornered by this virus that is all. Usually they are busy judging themselves--this is white trash, this is not . Her colored lens, her severe old age disguised in her style and fashion is an indication or symptom of her vanity, she is naturally hateful and critical one on others. Believe me, she is more critical on herself more than others, when she goes home drinking endless wine. Unfortunately, its a sad human reality. :(

Corona please go away tafadhaal.

Last edited:
75% of American Jews are Liberals/Democrats.
20% are Centrist leaning Republicans who are for this party mainly for the tax breaks or for some other benign reasons (like that guy Jared Kushner).
5% are maybe far-right like that guy Stephen Miller (on Trump's administration advocating for immigration reduction).

Where did you get those stats from if you don't mind?

:hmm:

Apollo

VIP
Where did you get those stats from if you don't mind?

:hmm:

It's from publicly available election data (google Why do Jews vote Democrat), about 75% of them vote for the Democrat party. The 5% is based on Suugo Science (guesstimate).

There's also this weird guy in Australia named Avi Yemini who is a rightwing influencer and does the same shit as this woman. So far-right Jews do exist. Ironically, that Aussie guy is a brown Yemeni Jew.

Here's him next to Tommy Robinson:

It's from publicly available election data (google Why do Jews vote Democrat), about 75% of them vote for the Democrat party. The 5% is based on Suugo Science (guesstimate).

There's also this weird guy in Australia named Avi Yemini who is a rightwing influencer and does the same shit as this woman. So far-right Jews do exist. Ironically, that Aussie guy is a brown Yemeni Jew.

Here's him next to Tommy Robinson.

He looks like a generic brown person, I bet he has had some confused maryoolay greet him with Asalama Alaykum, only to be shocked by the response.

:mjlaugh:

Funny how the right wing racist groups are now open to more applications, seeing as their numbers are dwindling.

Latest posts