crazy white racist lady stalks minnesota somali community

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
It's from publicly available election data (google Why do Jews vote Democrat), about 75% of them vote for the Democrat party. The 5% is based on Suugo Science (guesstimate).

There's also this weird guy in Australia named Avi Yemini who is a rightwing influencer and does the same shit as this woman. So far-right Jews do exist. Ironically, that Aussie guy is a brown Yemeni Jew.

Here's him next to Tommy Robinson:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol that manlet was convicted of assaulting his ex wife

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Currently midway through the video.

How the heck do you have a billion dollar stadium in a ghetto????:ummhmm:
Like @Basra said it’s not in the ghetto but rather in downtown. The ghetto neighbours downtown. The view of downtown skyline is pretty nice from Cedar-Riverside.

This lady sounds constipated! Reported:susp:

Lets all tone down the racism and coonery

its a couple of light rail stops away from Cedar. When white people are going to the stadium downtown, they pass by Cedar stop. So they see the tall depressing gheto buildings, while poor Somali hooyos are in the high rise apartment making laxox, drinking tea & winning!

but most white Minnesotans going to the stadium which was like every weekend basically they observe and enjoy the colorful building. Minnesota White people are not racist usually. They are very liberal and tolerant. They would fight u in the train if they saw someone being unkind to anyone black or white.

This old woman is the typical superficial American who is close minded. They are just cornered by this virus that is all. Usually they are busy judging themselves--this is white trash, this is not . Her colored lens, her severe old age disguised in her style and fashion is an indication or symptom of her vanity, she is naturally hateful and critical one on others. Believe me, she is more critical on herself more than others, when she goes home drinking endless wine. Unfortunately, its a sad human reality. :(

Corona please go away tafadhaal.

@Apollo

Let me add my NY perspective this racist lady's haterade is not kosher with most people from any ethnicity or religion

@The Good @geeljire madaxweyne

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lets all tone down the racism and coonery

@Apollo

Let me add my NY perspective this racist lady's haterade is not kosher with most people from any ethnicity or religion

@The Good @geeljire madaxweyne
interesting make of the situation I agree that shes not the norm in the average Jewish opinion most are democrat voters and leftists and would never think of voting for the republicans let alone the far right who hate their guts

side note
bro are you serious your comparing peaceful Minnesota to violent nyc jersey city inalilah those places are full of mexican and black gangs in violent ghettos their better of in the cold of Minnesota then to go to the violent ghettos of NYC,

Cedar isn't as popular as it was backs n 2000s and early 2010s now only people who live there are ghetto or old Somali elders

interesting make of the situation I agree that shes not the norm in the average Jewish opinion most are democrat voters and leftists and would never think of voting for the republicans let alone the far right who hate their guts

side note
bro are you serious your comparing peaceful Minnesota to violent nyc jersey city inalilah those places are full of mexican and black gangs in violent ghettos their better of in the cold of Minnesota then to go to the violent ghettos of NYC,

Youbare thinking 1970s NYC. even Camden USED to be bad tbough I never lived there

Trending

Latest posts