Crazy story yall. I saw this somali girl I know getting jumped today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if u mix with black people u get what u rip. U should not even have a conversation with them. Treat black people like how white people treat them. U see them coming, clutch your purse, cross the street, and smile. :)

if u mix with black people u get what u rip. U should not even have a conversation with them. Treat black people like how white people treat them. U see them coming, clutch your purse, cross the street, and smile. :)
What about the indhoyar

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What about the indhoyar

The indhoyer is just afraid of the black ones. She is just tagging along. The good thing of being indhoyer is you are not a threat to any race. U r invisible or dont matter. When u r neither white nor black, u tend to have that middle child no attention syndrome. So u rock with whatever rejects welcome u.

What about the indhoyar
Indhoyars are backstabbing ass lickers of society it's either their kissing the white mans ass, or appropriating black culture. Most of them dont have backbones to stand up for themselves so they kiss ass to who ever is the dominant in social hierarchy. Avoid them please they are cowards and not worthy to be considered friends, only good for cheap labour

Indhoyars are backstabbing ass lickers of society it's either their kissing the white mans ass, or appropriating black culture. Most of them dont have backbones to stand up for themselves so they kiss ass to who ever is the dominant in social hierarchy. Avoid them please they are cowards and not worthy to be considered friends, only good for cheap labour
:ohreally::whoa:

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Most of the thread responders didn't get the joke. You helped the foreign aggressors instead of helping the poor Somali girl. 4 vs 1.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of the thread responders didn't get the joke. You helped the foreign aggressors instead of helping the poor Somali girl. 4 vs 1.

I got that part, but i assumed English is not her first language! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel like this is something @NA9 would do. :mjlol::drakelaugh::pachah1:

I believe u. Na9 always defends Bantu and Ni.*** when i abuse them here in the forums. I always assumed Na9 has some sort of links with adoons. Hopefully it is not adoon GU.s

If i saw a somali girl being bullied by some madow girls, you better bet 100% that i will join in that fight and beat the living shit out of those madow girls. They better stay away from our girls. :fittytousand:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i saw a somali girl being bullied by some madow girls, you better bet 100% that i will join in that fight and beat the living shit out of those madow girls. They better stay away from our girls. :fittytousand:
8186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.