Crazy story yall. I saw this somali girl I know getting jumped today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dang, i didn't know i was using a gayass meme. It's your fault @Jerome in the house, take responsibility.

K.......Do you have rewards points on the number of times u visit Starbucks???

8186.jpg

Indhoyars are backstabbing ass lickers of society it's either their kissing the white mans ass, or appropriating black culture. Most of them dont have backbones to stand up for themselves so they kiss ass to who ever is the dominant in social hierarchy. Avoid them please they are cowards and not worthy to be considered friends, only good for cheap labour
Wow this is facts wallahi, they are just a race of cowards and bumlicks. They have no pride

If i saw a somali girl being bullied by some madow girls, you better bet 100% that i will join in that fight and beat the living shit out of those madow girls. They better stay away from our girls. :fittytousand:
I once saw some madow girls attacking a Somali girl in Edgware road and the old Arab guys rushed in to throw the meadow girls aside. It was hilarious and the madow girls fled the scene like Jews when conflict gathers. Madow women are always being manhandled by other race of men....all this is because their own men don't defend them. Walaahi the old man flung the madow girl like she was his slave.

Me on the other hand you couldn't pay me to save a Somali girl, especially since I can detect the madow lovers and she looked like one.

:lolbron::pachah1:

Wow this is facts wallahi, they are just a race of cowards and bumlicks. They have no pride
I said this once before. Cushites ruled the world (Nimrod the son of cush)....Persians ruled the world (xerces).....Greeks/cadaan ruled the world(Alexander)......Asians ruled only Asia. The most pussy race characterised by their small penises since the only women they conquered where fellow Asians...Genghis raped his fellow southern tribes women mostly. They never really and the fighting spirit but...who knows China might just do it?

Asians are a pussy race and yet they come to Africa and Calla Kenyan man a monkey....i'm guessing that Asian man that got slapped will know by now that the rumours about Bantu being weak monkeys are untrue.

:trumpsmirk:

I'm older than @Basra. While she was mindlessly frolicking on somnet back in '98 I had just given birth to my 5th and paid off my last mortgage payment
She wasnt frolicking ....she was cleaning up somnet for her grandchildren to use it safely. So unless you are over 85 you cant be older than her

She wasnt frolicking ....she was cleaning up somnet for her grandchildren to use it safely. So unless you are over 85 you cant be older than her
maya, maya waa dhoocil meesha taagan. Daadki oo sheekadaas keenen waa dad oo masayrsan oo hadana warayrsan. Basro waa gabar yar oo quruxsan oo kalay arag ah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending