Crazy Somali polygamy story

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I heard he was a miskeen guy so it makes sense since good people always get manipulated and used but I have no sympathy for him. If he was a little more religious and had some dignity then this wouldn't have happened to him.

This guy is at fault for not following the deen, he had it comin.

Filth exists everywhere, its up to you whether you want it around you

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's always the Somali woman's fault.

Now you guys ran out of bullshit stories and you came up with this.

I'm not a gender bashing guy but this one is clearly the Somali guy's fault and everyone on here are bashing him for being a simp, not the lesbians.

This story is not bullshit, wallahi. My friend who lives in Vancouver is very religious and he told me about this rumour.

Last edited:
I heard he was a miskeen guy so it makes sense since good people always get manipulated and used but I have no sympathy for him. If he was a little more religious and had some dignity then this wouldn't have happened to him.
Wa nacaas don’t feel bad for him. He let his ego get the best of him.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Wow I’m speechless. The end is near subxanallah.
Did he knew she’s bi (the first wife) prior to their marriage?
Do their parents know about this threesome relationship?

Biggest simp. It was his first wife finding these pretty Somali women who were bisexuals. She was telling him to marry this one and that one. Now they're using him for his money and having an orgy together. All they have to do is keep him happy by catering his needs and giving him pussy. They're completely using him. He's shut a fool for not recognizing these parasites.

I would've divorced her straight if she had come out especially if she told me you should try polygamy.

She wasn't finding them g, she already knew them and very likely fucked already :mjlol:

Trending