Crazy Somali polygamy story

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am not name dropping but they are from Vancouver and the most haram relationship I have ever heard in my entire life. My friend who lives there told me about them.

So there was this Somali guy who was a rich entrepreneur and he felt in love with this Somali woman (who was bisexual). After being married together for a year she told him why don't you get a second wife? He was shocked and asked her where is this coming from? After talking, she came out and he was speechless. He finally knew why she asked for polygamy because she wanted to be a part-time lesbian and the sad part is he agreed. He told her she better be bisexual and she told him she likes men too and even showed her Instagram page to him. He looked through her pictures and was quite happy with the way she looks who was also another Somali woman. He married her eventually and his two wives would have sex when he is at work or even in front of him and he would join in the party. What a filthy degenerate family.
:susp:

Now they found other two more closet Somali women and he married them and they moved to Abu Dhabi. :francis:

I am not name dropping but they are from Vancouver and the most haram relationship I have ever heard in my entire life. My friend who lives there told me about them.

So there was this Somali guy who was a rich entrepreneur and he felt in love with this Somali woman (who was bisexual). After being married together for a year she told him why don't you get a second wife? He was shocked and asked her where is this coming from? After talking, she came out and he was speechless. He finally knew why she asked for polygamy because she wanted to be a part-time lesbian and the sad part is he agreed. He told her she better be bisexual and she told him she likes men too and even showed her Instagram page to him. He looked through her pictures and was quite happy with the way she looks who was also another Somali woman. He married her eventually and his two wives would have sex when he is at work or even in front of him and he would join in the party. What a filthy degenerate family.

Now they found other two more closet Somali women and he married them and they moved to Abu Dhabi. :francis:
This is such a L. They are basically living on him throwing bit of pussy too keep him happy. Sadly there are too many simps like this out there

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
:fittytousand: This is why I am going to marry a geeljire from badiyo.

I can't risk having a bi-husband.
That's even worse from a woman's perspective:faysalwtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is such a L. They are basically living on him throwing bit of pussy too keep him happy. Sadly there are too many simps like this out there

Biggest simp. It was his first wife finding these pretty Somali women who were bisexuals. She was telling him to marry this one and that one. Now they're using him for his money and having an orgy together. All they have to do is keep him happy by catering his needs and giving him pussy. They're completely using him. He's shut a fool for not recognizing these parasites.

I would've divorced her straight if she had come out especially if she told me you should try polygamy.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Shit like this is the reason I have zero intention of ever getting married :susp:

What a bytchmade nigga the only thing worse than being a regular cuck is getting cucked by a FEMALE :westbrookwtf:

Biggest simp. It was his first wife finding these pretty Somali women who were bisexuals. She was telling him to marry this one and that one. Now they're using him for his money and having an orgy together. All they have to do is keep him happy by catering his needs and giving him pussy. They're completely using him. He's shut a fool for not recognizing these parasites.

I would've divorced her straight if she had come out especially if she told me you should try polygamy.
SubhanAllah this is against the deen. This marriage is not valid. So did the husband marry the second wife Islamically?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

All simps are a punishment for their mothers. There is a correlation of a wife who would undermine her husband, steal money that was meant for his parents but she would spend on the children. These types of women are the source of simps.

They then become shocked when their sons are finessed :ayaanswag:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
SubhanAllah this is against the deen. This marriage is not valid. So did the husband marry the second wife Islamically?

Yes walaal. The shocking part is in Islam it is forbidden to have sex more than one wife at the same time. It must be separate but not only he's having sex with them at the same time but his wives are also having sex with each other. They don't even realize how much they're sinning.

The west is a filthy place to raise your children. I plan to move out and live in Dubai, inshallah.

Lool I bet he feels big thinking I’m getting all this pussy as well. You gotta hand it to them though. They picked him up and knew exactly what he was from a start

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yes walaal. The shocking part is in Islam it is forbidden to have sex more than one wife at the same time. It must be separate but not only he's having sex with them at the same time but his wives are also having sex with each other. They don't even realize how much they're sinning.

The west is a filthy place to raise your children. I plan to move out and live in Dubai, inshallah.
Dubai is just as bad lol, try Oman

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dubai is just as bad lol, try Oman

Oman are Ibadi. :whoa:

UAE is an advanced Islamic country. ography, LGBTQ and other degeneracy are banned there so it's a good place to raise your children. There are good places in Dubai and my old brother lives there.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Oman are Ibadi. :whoa:

UAE is an advanced Islamic country. ography, LGBTQ and other degeneracy are banned there so it's a good place to raise your children. There are good places in Dubai and my old brother lives there.
Doesn't matter man Ibadi or not they're pretty much Sunnis. Try Abu Dhabi they're much less crazy than Dubai and still in the UAE. Oman gives residency immediately if you buy property in certain areas too.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Doesn't matter man Ibadi or not they're pretty much Sunnis. Try Abu Dhabi they're much less crazy than Dubai and still in the UAE. Oman gives residency immediately if you buy property in certain areas too.

Like I said in Dubai there are good places. My brother lives there and he has a family there. Life is good there so no thanks. Also, Ibadi is very different from Sunni, even in prayers they pray like three times per day.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Like I said in Dubai there are good places. My brother lives there and he has a family there. Life is good there so no thanks. Also, Ibadi is very different from Sunni, even in prayers they pray like three times per day.
Wait nvm Ibadis come from the Kharijites lmao. And when you mean Dubai are you talking about the city or just looking at the UAE in general.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Subxanallah imagine being cucked by a woman:mjlol:

I heard he was a miskeen guy so it makes sense since good people always get manipulated and used but I have no sympathy for him. If he was a little more religious and had some dignity then this wouldn't have happened to him.

Trending