Crazy morocan lady.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have met this Moroccan lady several times at the supermarket and yesterday was just a shocking moment. This lady has lost her screws, when she was talking to the paki cashier I noticed she had a purple vibrator in her hands😆😆😆 she needed something and he said he will call his boss, she goes "Allah is the boss" and points her hands into the roof (the hand with the vibrator) and looks towards me and I nodded with my head agreeing with her lol, she tells the paki guy not to call him "boss" but call him the manager 🤣. I was awkwardly standing there not knowing what to do if I should tell her to hide her vibrator or ignore it like I don't know what it is.

Last edited:
I have met this Moroccan lady several times at the supermarket and yesterday was just a shocking moment. This lady has lost her screws, when she was talking to the paki cashier I noticed she had a purple vibrator in her hands😆😆😆 she needed something and he said he will call his boss, she goes "Allah is the boss" and points her hands into the roof (the hand with the vibrator) and looks towards me and I nodded with my head agreeing with her lol, she tells the paki guy not to call him "boss" but call him the manager 🤣. I was awkwardly standing there not knowing what to do if I should tell her to hide her vibrator or ignore it like I dong know what it is.

Is this London? Every other person is a nutcase in that place.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
What kinda people do you attract? :mindblown:
Hey I was minding my business doing my normal grocery shopping when she came out of nowhere.

:mjcry::mjcry:
The funny thing is also she claims she is Arab, not African. I tested her by saying we are African and she said "no ana arab habibty" 🤣

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Hey I was minding my business doing my normal grocery shopping when she came out of nowhere.

The funny thing is also she claims she is Arab, not African. I tested her by saying we are African and she said "no ana arab habibty" 🤣
Dont group us africans with people like that :mjlol:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Ana Bushnaaaaq habibtyyyy albyyyy

:chrisfreshhah: