Crazy Lady beheads another because she saw she insulted Islam in her dream

I present to you the Virgin Arab bootyclapper vs Chad Waaqist

View attachment 218789

Please spread it everywhere throughout the twitter and redditverse so we may awaken more Somalis.

You couldn't have said it better. Waaq will reward you immensely

chefs kiss.gif

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I feel sorry for murtads. Culturally divorced from their own people and comforting themselves with an era that was a bygone era a thousand years before their grandparents were nursing. "Waaaaq!" They squawk like some crow and act like they're "truer Somalis" while running around calling Allah fearing Somalis "Ayrab" like some socially retarded neck beard. Choosing to forget of course that they have to conceal what they are on Somali soil and probably speak rubbish Af-Soomaali. Sad stuff. Much love. Much empathy. Much sympathy.

I Love U Thank You GIF by SWR3
Your parents loved worshipping ayrabs so much that they move to the emirates. Ayrab booty clapper in every generation of your family.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
idk. if there's somali christians and atheists; there's a chance there's some waaq left.
That died 1400 years ago. Somali christian/athiest is only recent, especially if they lived in 21st century and italians in 20th century.

Genie

The last suugo bender
My bad Pakistan not Somalia..... either way Al shabab are still bombing people over these Islamic beliefs.

A muslim beheads someone and somehow you still find a way to attack non muslims.

The truth is, you guys are barbaric and have no value for human life. I know the religion isn't from God as every muslim I know is angry with everyone who disagrees with them and lacks empathy for anyone the Quran deems as a disbeliever.

Keep attacking Murtads/Apostates, we don't care about your feelings or your demonic religion. At the end of the day its you guys who are killing each other in Somalia and in the west your muslim kids are filling up prisons. Most Gaal Somalis I know are outstanding people who are improving the reputation of our community.

I can't wait until Somalis get fed up and realise the worst mistake we ever made was following that religion, time is on our side not yours. Now go drink camel urine or whatever you guys do for fun, i'm going to have a drink in honour of this poor women who lost her life to the 'religion of peace'.

View attachment 218704

don't blame ur lack of intelligence and deductive reasoning on Islam my guy.

That died 1400 years ago. Somali christian/athiest is only recent, especially if they lived in 21st century and italians in 20th century.

not necessarily, it just may have died in the somali areas, but even then, people are trying to follow old dead religions and going back to their ''african spirtuality'' or etc.
not saying i condone it, but we're seeing it. people are saying you're an arab slave if u are muslim, and a white man slave if u are christian [even though Isa, peace be upon him, was more of a jew ethnic wise]

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'll say one thing though y'all atheist Somali's act like we aren't aware of extremists and religious fundamentalist and how dangerous their views are , you act like we aren't aware of the toxicity and abuse of power that exists in the man made hierarchies and so called shariah and fatwas , we're aware but unlike you guys we separate gods message from mans corruption and chaos.

Stop insulting our intelligence with you're whiny copy and paste atheist Facebook posts and come up with something new we're bored. :comeon:

''You have your way, and I have my Way.'' 109:6

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
not necessarily, it just may have died in the somali areas, but even then, people are trying to follow old dead religions and going back to their ''african spirtuality'' or etc.
not saying i condone it, but we're seeing it. people are saying you're an arab slave if u are muslim, and a white man slave if u are christian [even though Isa, peace be upon him, was more of a jew ethnic wise]
It was oral there’s no written evidence of it outside of by mouth