Crazy Lady beheads another because she saw she insulted Islam in her dream

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
21FB8739-4B53-48BE-BC9C-C17FCF0F4B9A.jpeg

Ayrab bootyclappers going to far now :damn: :damn:

TekNiKo

VIP
Holy shit... that lady needs to get executed for that murder. New levels of insanity...
Its sick! Shows you how dangerous some people can be! I blame Wahabbi extremism for driving people to hate fellow human being so much

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I seen many of them and they converted atleast half the city.Hargeisa is split between the Paki Deobandi followers and the Saudi Salafi followers.We need to bring back that old school indigenous Qadiriyya Sufism imo
Including Saudis
:mybusiness:

TekNiKo

VIP
Paki Deobandi Taliban sheikhs are doing Dawah in Hargeisa as we speak.SL needs to deport them ASAP...fucking terrorists
I seen those focks in Xamar too! They pretend to be 'Tabliiq' and recruit Somalis on their '40 day' journey, Its sickening how they are worshipped by Somalis so much they are provided free lodging and care. Little do they know they probably have links to AS and conducting terror recruitment.

TekNiKo

VIP
Lol trying to blame mental illness... just tell the truth it is the Wahhabi form of Islam that has taken over Somalia.
Results from KSA funded mosques and lectures and print in the 90s, breeding extremism and wanton beheadings. This is why Siyaad Barre is vindicated for stopping the Wahabbi infilitraiton in the 80s what a hero.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Results from KSA funded mosques and lectures and print in the 90s, breeding extremism and wanton beheadings. This is why Siyaad Barre is vindicated for stopping the Wahabbi infilitraiton in the 80s what a hero.
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

My bad Pakistan not Somalia..... either way Al shabab are still bombing people over these Islamic beliefs.

This is clearly schizophrenia or a mental illness. You murtads are bold af.

A muslim beheads someone and somehow you still find a way to attack non muslims.

The truth is, you guys are barbaric and have no value for human life. I know the religion isn't from God as every muslim I know is angry with everyone who disagrees with them and lacks empathy for anyone the Quran deems as a disbeliever.

Keep attacking Murtads/Apostates, we don't care about your feelings or your demonic religion. At the end of the day its you guys who are killing each other in Somalia and in the west your muslim kids are filling up prisons. Most Gaal Somalis I know are outstanding people who are improving the reputation of our community.

I can't wait until Somalis get fed up and realise the worst mistake we ever made was following that religion, time is on our side not yours. Now go drink camel urine or whatever you guys do for fun, i'm going to have a drink in honour of this poor women who lost her life to the 'religion of peace'.

toast.gif

My bad Pakistan not Somalia..... either way Al shabab are still bombing people over these Islamic beliefs.

A muslim beheads someone and somehow you still find a way to attack non muslims.

The truth is, you guys are barbaric and have no value for human life. I know the religion isn't from God as every muslim I know is angry with everyone who disagrees with them and lacks empathy for anyone the Quran deems as a disbeliever.

Keep attacking Murtads/Apostates, we don't care about your feelings or your demonic religion. At the end of the day its you guys who are killing each other in Somalia and in the west your muslim kids are filling up prisons. Most Gaal Somalis I know are outstanding people who are improving the reputation of our community.

I can't wait until Somalis get fed up and realise the worst mistake we ever made was following that religion, time is on our side not yours. Now go drink camel urine or whatever you guys do for fun, i'm going to have a drink in honour of this poor women who lost her life to the 'religion of peace'.

View attachment 218704
Looking at you making fun of a religion you was part of not long ago. You are one hell of weak individual if someone else has stolen your whole existence. Alexander loool the liberal cadaan copycat bootylicker

Trending