CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulaha Mexican day. What has Mexicans/Mexico ever do for Somalis? If I was white I'd kick the nigga out. But whites are cucks so prob won't happen.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
“ I am surprised you can even declare anything”
“You can't even use furniture in a proper way”

:dead::deadrose:

Imagine in a few hundred years an Oromo mayor of Xamar bans a famous Saudi sheikh from entering Somalia, calls him a "Saqajaan" and than declares the day to be a 'Kenyan Solidarity' day.:wow1:

Walahi this guy is brave. After all they did for him and his community this is how he repays them. Geesi walahi.

Imagine in a few hundred years an Oromo mayor of Xamar bans a famous Saudi sheikh from entering Somalia, calls him a "Saqajaan" and than declares the day to be a 'Kenyan Solidarity' day.:wow1:

Walahi this guy is brave. After all they did for him and his community this is how he repays them. Geesi walahi.

He has balls for sure but I doubt Sheffield is a worthy place to visit for a sitting US President. I heard the mayor of London rallied to ban Trump from visiting, is that true?

I thought this was fake news. This dude is for real. A gangstar in charge of all these middle aged white british.

DhQ15AZWAAAIFcS.jpg:large

Who's from the UK? What is the importance of this position? What are his capabilities and his responsibilities as Lord of Sheffield?

Who's from the UK? What is the importance of this position? What are his capabilities and his responsibilities as Lord of Sheffield?

It's a pretty damn good job tbh he is the voice of sheffield. He has a higher position than MP in Sheffield. It aint as important as Mayor of London but being mayor is a damn good job that pays very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.