Covid Vaccines and Menstrual Irregularities

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Well, it appears some women are reporting irregular menses after taking the vaccine. And as usual they discount these reports as ancedotal and there being no sign of danger or reason to skip.

:susp:
And some people had the audacity to call us conspiracy theorists for even speculating potential impacts to female fertility or cycles.

And now they are recommending pregnant women get the jab.

Eedo with or without covid vaccines you've only got a couple years left on your biological clock

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eedo with or without covid vaccines you've only got a couple years left on your biological clock

My biological clock shouldn't be on your mind. Easy with the shaving off years from your age as well. We don't want you evolving into the strategically forever young @Basra who's claimed 25 for decades.

For goodness sake even vitamins taken at certain doses have side effects. Some individuals being more impacted than others given their uniqueness. For these vaccines they aren't as keen on inquiring about medical history. And if so, they willingly give these individuals the shot irrespective of bioindividualities and disease susceptibility. Though anecdotal I have seen them pushing this on individuals with histories of autoimmunity. Only to see some of these individuals develop certain reactions and full blown conditions after the shot. But of course if one is already on a ledge of susceptibility (through a host of other factors) and something provides let's say a little push through a medical intervention it's simply isn't the the fault of the intervention. After all it takes years for autoimmune conditions to bloom. Let's not consider Guillain Barre Syndrome which occurs soon after but is so rare. There are those with severe allergies which have taken it much to their detriment and died. Onus on them I suppose. It's not like it matters to these vaccine manufacturers anyway, given a get out of jail free card through no indemnity.

Many medications are pretty exhaustive about informing patients of potential indications and contraindications. I'm not sure about these vaccines. I don't think there is as much informed consent as they don't appear very thorough with forewarning individuals prior to shots. Do tell us why? I'm thinking it has something to do with encouraging vaccine uptake and not contributing to vaccine hesitancy.
I am volunteering as a vaccinator. I don't know where you are but in the UK we certainly take all that into account. We are taught that especially allergies which can lead to anaphylactic shock. We have guidelines to follow, you can look it up on green book, chapter six about contraindication.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My biological clock shouldn't be on your mind. Easy with the shaving off years from your age as well. We don't want you evolving into the strategically forever young @Basra who's claimed 25 for decades.

Your envy and jealousy of me is disturbing. Its not a sophisticated demeanor

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I already got it. And I don't feel anything as of yet,

But infertility?

Really?

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
tamper with my vaccine passport
Unfortunately, that has been thought about already.

If they make it like the Yellow Vaccination book, then it will be a blessing, you can get those for $5 in middle of Bakarah Market, it is found like water everywhere, for cheap as heck prices.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Some of you guys are determined to find any reason to not take the vaccine.

There could be a 1000 peer reviewed studies from 1000 reputable scientific institutions telling you it's safe to take the vaccine and some of you lot would rather listen to a blog from Alex Jones telling you it'll make your nipples fall off

Unfortunately, that has been thought about already.

If they make it like the Yellow Vaccination book, then it will be a blessing, you can get those for $5 in middle of Bakarah Market, it is found like water everywhere, for cheap as heck prices.

I heard the virus' unofficial death toll could be over 2000 in just Mogadishu alone according to satellite images of the growth of cemetery burials.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I heard the virus' unofficial death toll could be over 2000 in just Mogadishu alone according to satellite images of the growth of cemetery burials.
UK Variant + SA is killing Somalis in Xamar, and no mask and regulation in sight. If anything, they need tougher restrictions more then the Western Nations.

Also, its predominantly men who is getting effected in Somalia. Vaccine or not, its a issue. But yet, on top of the issue, AstraZeneca is the used vaccine in most African nations.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your envy and jealousy of me is disturbing. Its not a sophisticated demeanor
:urgh: It seems my humour was ill-received.

I am volunteering as a vaccinator. I don't know where you are but in the UK we certainly take all that into account. We are taught that especially allergies which can lead to anaphylactic shock. We have guidelines to follow, you can look it up on green book, chapter six about contraindication.

That's good to hear. Sadly, this isn't ubiquitous.

I already got it. And I don't feel anything as of yet,

But infertility?

Really?

giphy.gif

Insh'Allah all will be well. As long as things check out you have nothing to worry about. My concern is with the minority of people that could have health impacts. Everyone reacts differently.

Some of you guys are determined to find any reason to not take the vaccine.

There could be a 1000 peer reviewed studies from 1000 reputable scientific institutions telling you it's safe to take the vaccine and some of you lot would rather listen to a blog from Alex Jones telling you it'll make your nipples fall off

So you're discounting the genuine concerns posed by regular people many of which who don't take raving and alarmist men seriously. And as usual you jump to a wild example (Alex Jones) to flush out reasonable voices of dissent.

Hmmm... saying you can get the AstraZeneca or wait for the other alternatives but giving you more of a reason to stay away from it. :williamswtf: And they are leaving it up to the public to do their own individual risk calculations. Of course it's quite rare but just imagine being that handful that does. This blood clot disorder isn't the only side effect reported from these vaccines its just among the more severe ones.

The advisory committee says VITT occurs at a rate of about one in 100,000 to 250,000 people vaccinated, with a mortality rate of about 40 per cent, although more research is needed and that number is subject to change.

UK Variant + SA is killing Somalis in Xamar, and no mask and regulation in sight. If anything, they need tougher restrictions more then the Western Nations.

Also, its predominantly men who is getting effected in Somalia. Vaccine or not, its a issue. But yet, on top of the issue, AstraZeneca is the used vaccine in most African nations.

Remittances being put to good use, huh. Or are these the diaspora?

Trending

Latest posts