Covid Vaccines and Menstrual Irregularities

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well, it appears some women are reporting irregular menses after taking the vaccine. And as usual they discount these reports as ancedotal and there being no sign of danger or reason to skip.

:susp:
And some people had the audacity to call us conspiracy theorists for even speculating potential impacts to female fertility or cycles.

And now they are recommending pregnant women get the jab.

they get periods now :(
I see what u doing I would give u dislike but i dont want to losse my dislike emoji i Will save it in the future for u but this Will do the Job
images.jpeg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This is why I am staying away from these vaccines.
My friend got two doses now and i told her not to as she has already having trouble trying to conceive for the last 5 years.

:mjlol: And morons will still get themselves vaccinated despite the overlying issues and the detrimental affect it leaves on health.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How about mens is it affecting all mens tht took vaccine 2

We're unsure. These vaccines impact individuals differently. One would have to check out the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (it only reports 1-10%) of vaccine injuries in general. And there are private patient advocacy groups with ancedotal reporting from those affected.

some guy said his mom died of a blood clot from the vaccine at age 50 (that is YOUNG) and the idiot was still promoting this stupid vaccine calling it a one off statistic and claims it does more good by preventing the deadly covid. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather have covid than a brain hemmorage from a deadly clot. :ileycry: Some people are mindless sheep.

I would rather have covid than infertility, sudden death, dvt and more. It's not fun but the side effects of some experimental vax is just not selling it for me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
somebody @ the government sheep:tacky:

People are very trusting of the establishment. It leaves one awestruck. For me, I'm even more wary with the censorship and excessive fact checking (which isn't always accurate).

This is why I am staying away from these vaccines.
My friend got two doses now and i told her not to as she has already having trouble trying to conceive for the last 5 years.

Child bearing women should think twice before subjecting themselves to vaccine never studied for reproductive effects. Pfizer's vaccine trial report explicitly said so. Imagine if worse case scenario it impacts fertility as well but unlike the gardasil vaccine you can't sue the manufacturers.

:mjlol: And morons will still get themselves vaccinated despite the overlying issues and the detrimental affect it leaves on health.

And some people have allergies and still get the vaccine. I remember this lawyer with a peanut allergy that died shortly after being vaccinated. We need to excuse vulnerable groups who are suspectible to adverse events from taking these vaccines.

tell all of your older relatives not to get it. if they are Allah protected them from covid thus far, you don't want them to risk all these deadly side effects

tell all of your older relatives not to get it. if they are Allah protected them from covid thus far, you don't want them to risk all these deadly side effects
notice how they made old people get it first. under the disguise of “they need it more bc they’re old and immunocompromised” it is a lie they wanted to test on old people and kill them bc their demographic is less needed

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
some guy said his mom died of a blood clot from the vaccine at age 50 (that is YOUNG) and the idiot was still promoting this stupid vaccine calling it a one off statistic and claims it does more good by preventing the deadly covid. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather have covid than a brain hemmorage from a deadly clot. :ileycry: Some people are mindless sheep.

I would rather have covid than infertility, sudden death, dvt and more. It's not fun but the side effects of some experimental vax is just not selling it for me

That's very sad. I heard of a doctor who miscarried following the vaccine and she was still championing it saying she's do it again. Where is the common sense?

In Canada Astrazenica is still being used and they've lowered the age requirement to over 30s. There is a lack of consistency and ever changing rules.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Still waiting to get my second shot
:ehh:

How do you feel after the first?

I popped a vaccy and i feel like superman

What are your super powers?

notice how they made old people get it first. under the disguise of “they need it more bc they’re old and immunocompromised” it is a lie they wanted to test on old people and kill them bc their demographic is less needed

So, you think its eugenics at play?

Trending

Latest posts