Covid testing

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Is there any way that your school can find out whether you lie about taking a PCR test or not? I called to tell them I couldn’t come into school today cuz of a cold and a dry throat and the first thing they jump to is “do you have covid”

They told me I have to get a PCR test done before I can come back so I looked into those and they’re like £75-£120 which I’m not paying. I have those self testing kits at home and I did one today and I got negative results but apparently that still isn’t accurate enough (even tho I have 0 covid symptoms at all)

Is there any way I can lie about getting the PCR test done? Do they have to follow it up or can I just tell them and they’ll take my word for it? This question is for people in the UK

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
After you take the PCR Test you get a paper from the hospital proof showing you took it and that is its negative. The paper from the hospital verifies the validity of the test. You cannot lie because they'll ask you for the same paper.

convincation

VIP
After you take the PCR Test you get a paper from the hospital proof showing you took it and that is its negative. The paper from the hospital verifies the validity of the test. You cannot lie because they'll ask you for the same paper.
Is there any way I can get a test for free? I’m a student they should do that right

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Europeans were always clowning Americans for their healthcare. This time the jokes on you, Americans get free testing on every corner.
:hahaidiot:

convincation

VIP
Europeans were always clowning Americans for their healthcare. This time the jokes on you, Americans get free testing on every corner.
:hahaidiot:
The testing sites are free for us aswell I just don’t want to wait in a line for one and rather just get it sent to my house

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Go to a walk in one or book it online. And there are the home testing kit hat comes to your house, you can find all of that online.

The £75 ones are for travellers to use it as proof of negative .

Trending

Latest posts