Covid is going to come back hard

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I spoke to some medical professionals who told me the vaccinations are useless and they don't work. They are gearing up for a huge wave.

:kanyeshrug:

My mate's younger brother's a jnr Doctor, he said there's tons of double vaxxed people who still end up hospitalized. The winter flu season's gna be brutal :wow1:

repo

VIP
My mate's younger brother's a jnr Doctor, he said there's tons of double vaxxed people who still end up hospitalized. The winter flu season's gna be brutal :wow1:

I know two Somali medical professionals who are on ventilators and they were both fully vaccinated. I told a doctor that I'm vaccinated and he was instinctively dismissive. It will definitely get brutal, people aren't taking it serious anymore.

I spoke to some medical professionals who told me the vaccinations are useless and they don't work. They are gearing up for a huge wave.

:kanyeshrug:
The vaccines are totally useless! Coronaviruses are impossible to be vaccinated against, mainly because they’re upper respiratory infections. There’s a reason why these are the first vaccines ever developed for coronavirus. So many vaccinated people are now in ICU and more than few are dying. The number of cases and hospitalization has not really decreased all that much, the only difference is you’re not hearing about it on the news anymore.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
fake news
I am not vaccinated nor will I be.
I purposely visited relatives in Des Moines area and plan to go to Virginia next.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I've been saying the vaccine is useless. So many people who've been vaccinated are dropping like flies. It's safer to not get it and wait for them to correct the darn thing because it's clearly not doing what's it's meant to.

mrlog

VIP
I've been saying the vaccine is useless. So many people who've been vaccinated are dropping like flies. It's safer to not get it and wait for them to correct the darn thing because it's clearly not doing what's it's meant to.

Yareey don’t you dare get it
Otherwise it’s over between us

reer

VIP
I know two Somali medical professionals who are on ventilators and they were both fully vaccinated. I told a doctor that I'm vaccinated and he was instinctively dismissive. It will definitely get brutal, people aren't taking it serious anymore.
ive seen it too. vaccinated folks being sick just as if they never had a vaccine.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Idk about you guys but the vaccinated in this country are better off then non vaccinated. Those who are lying in the hospital and are in critical conditions are 4/5 times not vaccinated.

a big wave is coming up mostly because others don’t take the epidemic seriously which will have serious consequences

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Just because you are vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get Covid, the point is to keep you out of the hospital and so far stats show the vast majority of the currently hospitalized are unvaccinated people.

fake news
I am not vaccinated nor will I be.
I purposely visited relatives in Des Moines area and plan to go to Virginia next.
So why did you downvote me? Wtf! Did you even read my comment properly?

Edit: why are you purposely visiting other people?

That's how he shukansi girls :damn: :mjlol:
Lol nah pretty sure I use to babysit him few years ago & he knows that.
giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let's all do our part and get vaccinated friends, vaccines are not useless, they do not prevent you from catching covid nor getting sick, but they increase your chances of your body fighting it at home, instead of at the hospital hooked up to the machines. We owe it to ourselves and our families :)

repo

VIP
The vaccines are totally useless! Coronaviruses are impossible to be vaccinated against, mainly because they’re upper respiratory infections. There’s a reason why these are the first vaccines ever developed for coronavirus. So many vaccinated people are now in ICU and more than few are dying. The number of cases and hospitalization has not really decreased all that much, the only difference is you’re not hearing about it on the news anymore.
I’m still pro vaccination because I believe in conforming to the opinions of experts during a time like this but we can’t ignore that they are also telling us we might need a third dose because the first two might not be enough. I think the vaccines are giving people a false sense of security and that’s my biggest worry.

Trending