Covid is going to come back hard

I spoke to some medical professionals who told me the vaccinations are useless and they don't work. They are gearing up for a huge wave.
Stop spreading misinformation on sspot the vaccine lowers your chances and give you less symptoms and whoever told you that should have their medical license taken away

The vaccines now aren't good for anything other than preventing a painful death. Developed nations should really be getting the doses last, since there are hospitals and ventilators. But instead we will have people that truly believe the vaccine is some bill gates mind control serum or whatever, living in their cushy first world nations, while places that have people suffering without affordable healthcare are going to die without so much an oxygen tube.

@Amirah

This farax ain't giving up anytime soon,
Mr log out on the hunt :shaq:

ninyo look at Macron and his wifey
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol. Yuck! That’s one nasty woman, I’m offended. She was married 3 years already by the time Macron was born. Divorced her husband of 32 years to marry a 30 yr old kid lol. Its gross but more women if they can stomach it should do this…upgrade from their old dusty, potbelly fat arse husbands after using them for few decades :icon lol:

Lol. Yuck! That’s one nasty woman, I’m offended. She was married 3 years already by the time Macron was born. Divorced her husband of 32 years to marry a 30 yr old kid lol. Its gross but more women if they can stomach it should do this…upgrade from their old dusty, potbelly fat arse husbands after using them for few decades :icon lol:
Lool.. You rally wanna encourage women to marry younger men? That's a bonus for older men as there will be more younger women for every young guy the cougars cuff :rejoice:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
You've literally have nothing to worry about if you don't have a metabolic disease.

Just take your vitamins & minerals(vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc), baashaal with your family & friends, avoid stressing(tawakal ala Allah) and fantashiru fiil ardh like a bird. Really it's not that much more complicated than that.
The virus has not mutated to its final form 😁😁😁😁
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending