Covid 19 vaccine

Apollo

VIP
Is English the common language that unites them? Even though UK exited:lolbron:

Mostly, but there are also regional lingua francas. French in countries surrounding France. German in countries surrounding Germany and much of Western part of Eastern Europe, but English is mostly used as the main lingua franca. Nobody really views English as a British thing, it is seen more as a global business science standard language if you know what I saying.

The EU works a lot like the US, but on less effective level. Most important things that impact the daily life of EU citizens is managed on a national level (education, social welfare, etc.), while a lot of the business/product standards/trade treaties/environmental/higher level stuff is managed at the EU level (similar to the Federal level of the USA).

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
And also theres a new virus thats just came out in china, thats deadlier. Seems like there is a biological war going on. You will need a vaccine for that too.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Euros are cucked except for France people are even standing up to it in Australia which went on another lockdown the goyim have woke :deadpeter:

Yeah but because of them lockdown got extended for another month in Sydney and Covid cases in that state is the highest its been since lockdown started.

I bumped into those protestors while I was shopping last weekend and they called me a slave to the system.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah but because of them lockdown got extended for another month in Sydney and Covid cases in that state is the highest its been since lockdown started.

I bumped into those protestors while I was shopping last weekend and they called me a slave to the system.
I am sorry but they were right you should be out marching with them. Wait until you get 3rd dosed. BTW the protests were sparked by another lockdown so why are you blaming them ?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am sorry but they were right you should be out marching with them. Wait until you get 3rd dosed. BTW the protests were sparked by another lockdown so why are you blaming them ?

Yeah and nearly everybody that protested got snitched on by the public.

Within less than 24 hours, the public made 5000 reports to the police on people they knew that went to the protest or saw on social media attending the protest.

The government is prosecuting most if not all of them. They will never be able to get jobs again.

:mjlol:

Yeah and nearly everybody that protested got snitched on by the public.

Within less than 24 hours, the public made 5000 reports to the police on people they knew that went to the protest or saw on social media attending the protest.

The government is prosecuting most if not all of them. They will never be able to get jobs again.

:mjlol:
They’re good slaves now

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A lot of somali spot members are sheep….

My mother is a frontline health worker, you think I will disrespect her when I visit by not getting the vaccine.

If you refuse to get the vaccine then sign a waiver refusing to get any medical help for any ailment for the rest of your life.

If you cannot respect health workers enough to get vaccinated then why should they work tirelessly to help you?

:gucciwhat:

My mother is a frontline health worker, you think I will disrespect her when I visit by not getting the vaccine.

If you refuse to get the vaccine then sign a waiver refusing to get any medical help for any ailment for the rest of your life.

If you cannot respect health workers enough to get vaccinated then why should they work tirelessly to help you?

:gucciwhat:
B57E1C72-4E94-4262-94CB-737479FFCD4A.jpeg

Trending