Covid 19 vaccine

Apollo

VIP
It’s definitely fear but we always leave things in god’s hands. I have no interest in going out to restaurants or travelling so it’s going be interesting to see how the government try to force it, they already started on the university students

Don't be such a doomer and just get it. It's a big nothingburger.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nah everything is open for us Vaccine passports have been rejected by our gobol thank God

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Are there any restrictions for unvaccinated people where you live?
Businesses require facemasks. Walmarts will require nonvaccinated workers to wear masks and vaccinated workers get free $150 bonus and other benefits

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not sure how they can confirm you got vaxxed unless they have some kinda special ID they create.

A friend of mine divorced his wife for getting vaccinated. I told him that he was taking it too far but I respected his awareness of his boundaries and principles.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Took Pfizer. Double Shot. Fully vaccinated

Went to the Euro 2020 Final gathering in Wembley Stadium with a couple of friends

All got COVID except me allahimdullah

One was partially vaccinated and only suffered a lack of smell, everything else was fine as before

The rest, well some did not fare well, one got VERY ill, vomiting and other stuff, on the verge of being hospitalised.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
We do but our government efficiency to get a big job done like that will be slow

European countries are governed more like the states within the USA. The bigger ones are run like California, Texas or New York while the smaller ones like the smaller states.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
European countries are governed more like the states within the USA. The bigger ones are run like California, Texas or New York while the smaller ones like the smaller states.

Is English the common language that unites them? Even though UK exited:lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts