Coup attempt in Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Yes but no ones allowed to explore our oil until the Arabs oil is finished - he Americans are in control!

So in this case, what would Qatar gain, from it, if it wasn't for the oil issue? Nothing

Nothing, their allies with Iran and the US can't control them like the Saudis so bam overthrow them.

And replace with puppets just like the al Saudis who are dogs to the US

Soon every qabil will have its own kingdom in somalia and only the most oil rich will be in control

Arabs are rich somalis if we had oil before them im sure somalia would be saudi arabia somaliland as qatar

I shall make sure I get my slice of the pie, I plan on relocating there in the future, learn the language to native proficiency and run for office! Insha'Allah

VixR

Veritas
Yeah something about him and this whole election and everything just seems so strange to me wallahi

I literally feel like I'm watching a reality show, his a joke
Yemen, who's been getting bombed to oblivion by the Saudis as an intervention method to secure power for the Yemeni President Mansur Hadi also shunned Qatar :cosbyhmm:

Now ppl are saying the coup attempt is to install a pro-Saudi family member of the Qatar royal house :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.