Coup attempt in Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Trump visits the ME > speaks on anti-terrorist rhetoric grounds, strangely focusing on and shading Iran specifically even though ISIS is Sunni-sourced along with the vast majority of Islamic world terrorism > Qatar defends Iran > 5 Sunni countries cut ties with Qatar ironically blaming them of supporting terrorism > Qatari Coup attempt

:hmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Trump visits the ME > speaks on anti-terrorist rhetoric grounds, strangely focusing on and shading Iran specifically even though ISIS is Sunni-sourced along with the vast majority of Islamic world terrorism > Qatar defends Iran > 5 Sunni countries cut ties with Qatar ironically blaming them of supporting terrorism > Qatari Coup attempt

PhijPZB.gif

Fools the lot of them....:salute:,

Arabs have no loyalty even to themselves when it comes to their master America :susp:

They will install a pro-Saudi monarchy, probably a another member of the Al Thani family. If not the Saudi's might even go as far as annexing Qatar, they're expansionists after all.

not not really but in the last hour the Emir called Iran and Turkey, Erdogan called directly with Putin it seems.
Turkey & Iran are going to be increasing support for Qatar. if the emir surives the coup Qatar will definitely be hostile to the GCC and the Saudis will have created another enemy on their border

They should bring in thousands of troops to defend Qatar. Both Iran and Turkey.

Funny how Kuwait, Oman and Sudan are silent.
Oman is neutral, they're friends with both Iran and the KSA. They use their Ibadi position wisely. Kuwait is silent since they have little authority in the GCC. Sudan is also nervous since KSA is next door and they already have tensions with Egypt and so one wrong move can spell war for Sudan and Egypt.

@Guysensei

All those who don't understand Arabic, here is a translated version, the people behind this coup wrote it^

I was right, they wish to install another member of the Family, most likely one who is pro-Saudi

mrlog

VIP
Oman is neutral, they're friends with both Iran and the KSA. They use their Ibadi position wisely. Kuwait is silent since they have little authority in the GCC. Sudan is also nervous since KSA is next door and they already have tensions with Egypt and so one wrong move can spell war for Sudan and Egypt.

Horta ibadi maxay?
Secondly does it really matter if Kuwait has little authority?
I mean Maldives and Yemen took sides.

Like someone said, something smells fishy

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If Iran sends troops it would be absolute suicide. There's a huge US base in Qatar and that would mean war. Are you crazy, neoconservatives probably orchestrated this too reign in Qatar increasingly naughty behavior:ivers:

mrlog

VIP
Qatar is evil they sponser al kebab so they can steal oil from Somalia

Sxb how did u reach this conclusion?
Care to share your hypothesis ?
Stealing fish whilst Somalis are distracted waanu garanay, laakin how da hell are they stealing the so called Oil?

:umwhat:

• Turkey could be the next victim of the gulfs sanctions.
  • Qatar loses 82% of its imports
  • Turkey starts pumping out pro-qatari sentiment.
  • Djibouti,Somalia and Sudan are one of the few countries who still haven't broken diplomatic relations with Qatar.
  • Qatar allegedly payed Al-Queda 1bn as ransom for a kidnapped royal

Arabs are rich somalis if we had oil before them im sure somalia would be saudi arabia somaliland as qatar

Yes but no ones allowed to explore our oil until the Arabs oil is finished - he Americans are in control!

So in this case, what would Qatar gain, from it, if it wasn't for the oil issue? Nothing

Nothing, their allies with Iran and the US can't control them like the Saudis so bam overthrow them.

And replace with puppets just like the al Saudis who are dogs to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending