Countries you've been to- Travel Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I do have instant gram and didn't have it then. Compared to the other trips it was dirt cheap, so we went and chipped some money in ourself :fantasia2:

Also I forgot to put Ireland and Israel on. Those Irish do really drink like their born with alcohol :holeup: but they have the best vegetarian restaurants and seafood, I can still taste those craps :lawd:

Israel :holeup:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Oh that's cool
Is there a large community of Somalis in Sudan?

There were a lot of Somalis in the neighborhood i lived in, but i don't know if this was the case for other areas in Sudan. Overall though the Somali community in Sudan is small compared to other countries like the US and Canada.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
There were a lot of Somalis in the neighborhood i lived in, but i don't know if this was the case for other areas in Sudan. Overall though the Somali community in Sudan is small compared to other countries like the US and Canada.
:hmm:
How are Somalis viewed over there?
Do they blend in? I know some Sudanis can look Somali but I think our distinctive looks would make us stand out.

It sucks having a criminal record :francis:

upload_2017-2-20_21-26-27.png

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:hmm:
How are Somalis viewed over there?
Do they blend in? I know some Sudanis can look Somali but I think our distinctive looks would make us stand out.

I remember most people being friendly enough, my family was upper class over there so we were treated nicely. My interaction with Sudanese people was limited during my time there though so i didin't experience enough to give you an accurate assessment. I would imagine Somalis blend in better with the Nourthern Sudanese people than the Southern ones if i had to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending