Countries who face servere food insecurity.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I've never met a somali who said their family or even clansmen starved to death back home, who's starving:mindblown:

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Aid money sent to regional leaders who pocket it. It's IMPOSSIBLE that 20% of the country is on the brink of starvation. It's also impossible that 250k died in the past year, wtf:mindblown: . Where were they burried. I follow somali news & never hear of this, even on tabloid sites

i think they're pulling numbers out of there asses, or maybe some tribal leader trying to scam the un in more aid money by over inflating the actually numbers...

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
They make billions of aid... Plenty of opportunity to lie about the numbers in a place like Somalia.

Not only do they make us look bad (25% :draketf:) but it also prices out farmers in Somalia.

How can you grow food for the domestic market when USAID is dumping millions of tons of free staple food? :what:

You hit the nail on the head:ehh:

Gulf Arabs are evil fuckers.

They are literally identical to Yemenis, no ethnic difference whatsoever. Yet they treat them like shit.

Why not just have open borders between Yemen and GCC countries.

i remeber hearing back in the day, they expelled thousands of yemenis who worked in saudi arabia.... wallahi they have no shame..

how is it wishful thinking, to limit the families to just 1 child for at least a decade. then money wouldn't be spent on those who are already too far gone...
Is wishfull thinking because how are you or anybody gonna enforce this?
With what army?
The country can't even enforce tax
Or do simple consensus(this is mainly to do with the large nomad population who continues to move around)
Add that with the culture of I have to have more kids than the next guy I doubt they will willingly accept your suggestion:bell:
Let's say someone breaks this 1 child rule are you gonna execute them?
These people are willingly burning there trees for quick money they know what there doing is wrong but continue anyways:ivers:
My logic perfectly eradicate these leeches who produce without care cause they will not listen to your logical solution :ivers:

Apollo

VIP
i remeber hearing back in the day, they expelled thousands of yemenis who worked in saudi arabia.... wallahi they have no shame..

The rich Gulf countries import Indians and Pakis to do all the work, while Arabic speaking Yemenis with high unemployment aren't used. Seems like a waste of resources.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Aid money sent to regional leaders who pocket it. It's IMPOSSIBLE that 20% of the country is on the brink of starvation. It's also impossible that 250k died in the past year, wtf:mindblown: . Where were they burried. I follow somali news & never hear of this, even on tabloid sites

Yeah that 250k dead last year was absolutely ridiculous.

We should not be starving at all. We have got a tiny population. Farming and fishing are both frowned upon, wtf do u want to eat marka hoyadiin wasee?:westbrookwtf:

remittances and nomadic lifestyle is the reason why we starve.

The rich Gulf countries import Indians and Pakis to do all the work, while Arabic speaking Yemenis with high unemployment aren't used. Seems like a waste of resources.

specially when yemenis are stone throw away, and share the same language.... it would make things alot less complicated when dealing with mass project, indians are hindus, in other terms idol worshipers.. yet they allow them in there kingdom...... Saudis are known for there ultra conservative islam views. you would think indians are the last to step foot in the kingdom.

Apollo

VIP
specially when yemenis are stone throw away, and share the same language.... it would make things alot less complicated when dealing with mass project, indians are hindus, in other terms idol worshipers.. yet they allow them in there kingdom...... Saudis are known for there ultra conservative islam views. you would think indians are the last to step foot in the kingdom.

They mostly recruit from the Northwestern part of India that's mostly Muslim. Most UAE/Gulf Indians are Muslims I think.

If I had to guess, they use Indians over Yemenis as they are more docile and willing to work under worse conditions.

Yeah that 250k dead last year was absolutely ridiculous.

when i saw that i knew it was bogus, the number is high but i doubt it as 250k.. my estimate puts it at 125k still alot tho. and my prayers are with them, this could've have been me, or any of us..

Translation: lacagta nugu si aruuriya waan ka dharagnay

Screw the ngos and the plague they have brought to africa. Africans need to grow back bones and kick these parasites out of their countries

It probably depends on how they are defining severe food insecurity, I don't think its the same as starvation and it could be a looser term that more people would fit under. I can't find it in the classification system that is mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending