Could this be the worst Vogue cover ever?

Do you agree

• Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • I don't know, I'll never know

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
originality>>fakery

stop being triggered.
Since being on this site one thing I have noticed is how difficult it is to have your own opinion on matters without being called a feminist or being butt hurt. Most of these comments come from Somali men which is extremely off putting, either that or you make a mockery out of serious conversations and many of you love to cap for white women but put your own women and other black women down.

K-M-O

Somali.
Since being on this site one thing I have noticed is how difficult it is to have your own opinion on matters without being called a feminist or being butt hurt. Most of these comments come from Somali men which is extremely off putting, either that or you make a mockery out of serious conversations and many of you love to cap for white women but put your own women and other black women down.

first and for most: I’m never a self hater.

I love my own.

No, I don’t dislike black women; didn’t I stated I have a sinful fetish towards Nilotic women.

Now to put that out of the table. Women who are afro decent shouldn’t hide their looks. afro women needs representations.

i love women who are unique, not basic.

white Women are overrated especially anglos.

I believe the only good looking ones are Nordic women’s; they’re top tier.

now to give Afro women a representation here it is:

Looks nice, they look regal and fierce.
Why “Regal” and “Fierce”? Is because they are darkskin women? Would you say the same about a Norwegian model?

@Periplus your move
C49D0A65-BC03-439D-BAD7-EC3B3871CD96.jpeg

K-M-O

Somali.

Are you Nilotic? It’s nice to see on this forum. You contribute Really well.

in the future I’m gonna make a thread about genetical theoretical differences about Cushitic, Nilotic and bantus. You can join me if you one too...

Are you Nilotic? It’s nice to see on this forum. You contribute Really well.

in the future I’m gonna make a thread about genetical theoretical differences about Cushitic, Nilotic and bantus. You can join me if you one too...

I really am Nilotic.

I look forward to your thread idea, mate.

It's really weird and sad how nobody questions how much cadaans have pushed their hair onto madows. It's considered unprofessional to have even a short, manageable afro in many corporate work places, last I checked. Nobody really questions how absurd it is that these madow women feel compelled to walk around in ridiculous wigs or hot iron their hair straight.

I would actually be in favour of banning these Eurasian hair-styles in school and would push our own aesthetic through our media; every movie, digital ad and billboard would be subject to this Ordinance.

I disagree with you about this sad phenomenon not being questioned; so many people point this out all the time.

They made them darker than they naturally are

I can see a lot of black american women complaining about this

I definitely think that this happened to most of the girls in that picture and I've seen it before; the girl in the middle and the one on the far right (our view) are the only ones with their natural skin tones.

Western fashion-style and modelling agencies-publications have a well earned reputation for choosing average ethnic girls while choosing the best to represent them; I knew a Dinka girl that was far more attractive than any Sudanese model out there and they discarded her for other more 'interesting' looking girls...

..The girls and women on my father's side of the family are gorgeous and would really give some people insecurities and complexes but their chances of making it are slim.

We need to establish our own industry and push our best; they should only wear braids or Afros.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think it is cute. But i can see what the white women editors were thinking -- Fashion Avant-garde Black Gorilla look. Either wway i am all for it. Its very cute. Its striking, memorable, and thinking out of the box!

I don’t mind them being on the cover of vogue but i had fired their stylist. I would’ve prefered them wearing white. They would’ve standout more. Now, you can’t even see the bottom models.

Trending