Could it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Maybe if we arrested everyone over 40 and banished them from the country.:damedamn:

Shouldn't be to hard, they are like 20% of the population:heh:

Sol

?
As long as the oldheads hold the seat of power and this cancer called the 4.5 system continues to exist then no, politics and qabiil will never ever be separated in Somalia.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Maybe if we arrested everyone over 40 and banished them from the country.:damedamn:

Shouldn't be to hard, they are like 20% of the population:heh:

Don’t arrest all just arrest anybody who talks ill about clans and make threats

Are there any movements or legitimate political groups in Somalia/land that work to change the grip Qabil has on the political sphere? If it exists, then all we need to do is indoctrinate the children and let them vote out the archaic entities currently in power.

@kickz

Based on the low life expectancy those men will all be dead and gone in a minute. I'm not that optimistic though. Their influence will reach their offsprings. Shit, the other day @Tukraq said this was a good thing. Somalis are funny.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Clans = politics

After all, who else is going to look after the people other than their own family? The big politicans are corrupt. It's every [family] for themselves, and unless we find a way to make politicans more supportive of other clans besides their own, we'll keep seeing the tribalist politics that we currently do in Somalia.

Tukraq

VIP
its good, it represents the people entirely since everyone has a clan, if every clan is looking out for there self intreats why is it a bad thing because that means everyone benefits, kind of like the polarized party system in America which is a good thing

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No, line everyone up beside a cart. If your taller than the cart you die, shorter you live. That way qabiilism dies, literally. I can’t see why it’s so unpopular:(
upload_2019-4-29_19-20-20.gif

No, line everyone up beside a cart. If your taller than the cart you die, shorter you live. That way qabiilism dies, literally. I can’t see why it’s so unpopular:(
then only mjs will be left cuz they all midgets. maybe u meant the other around (ie get rid of the shorter people).
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

If i die that way than how would i have two warsans as my potential loverz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts