Could Cushitis blend in the Brazil population?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Everyone can pass as Brazilian. Even Chinese people. That country has almost all phenotypes of the world.

However, if you look too Horner, they will probably notice and ask if you are from the Horn rather than Brazil.

Everyone can pass as Brazilian. Even Chinese people. That country has almost all phenotypes of the world.

However, if you look too Horner, they will probably notice and ask if you are from the Horn rather than Brazil.
I have seen a few Brazilians that look pseudo Horner and vice versa. Some Brazilians’ ancestors were actually taken from the ancestral populations of Somali Bamtus( Malawi etc ). I think a few made to North America as well . 50 Cent didn’t look out of place when he met those Somali Bantus .

Apollo

VIP
I have seen a few Brazilians that look pseudo Horner and vice versa. Some Brazilians’ ancestors were actually taken from the ancestral populations of Somali Bamtus( Malawi etc ). I think a few made to North America as well . 50 Cent didn’t look out of place when he met those Somali Bantus .

Malawi has very low levels of Nilotic or Cushitic ancestry. Somewhere in Middle Tanzania it drops off and they become pure Bantu. Only Northern Tanzania and Kenya have that stuff.

^^I was meant to write I have seen a few Barawanis that look like pseudo Brazilian mulatos or mixed NAs. I have seen two Somali Barawanis that look like the famous guys below:

drake-degrassi-check.jpg

Neymar-713040.jpg

Apollo

VIP
^^I was meant to write I have seen a few Barawanis that look like pseudo Brazilian mulatos or mixed NAs. I have seen two Somali Barawanis that look like the famous guys below:

Most of Benadiri/Bravanese look too Indian & Arab in my opinion, old world looks rather than new world.

Yes I think so. I was watching this video of this girl interviewing Brazilians and I thought this Brazilian girl looks Somali/Habesha

Attachments

• 64EC9F37-983C-436D-B5F9-53D576FB37CF.jpeg
    64EC9F37-983C-436D-B5F9-53D576FB37CF.jpeg
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 289

Apollo

VIP
They have a big population in North London .Some have that curly-haired mulato look which wouldn’t look out of place in amongst Brazil mulatos.

Ironically, soon after I wrote that post I met Brazilian who looked 100% Indian, but with a clear thick Portuguese accent. I think his ancestors came from South India (Goa), but I did not ask for that.

Afro Brazillians have South East Bantu roots from countries like Madagascar. They might have some Cushitic ancestry somewhere in there due to the absorbtion of South Cushites.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
i used to be confused for Brazilian in primary, wore the yellow kit and it confused my class

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Afro Brazillians have South East Bantu roots from countries like Madagascar. They might have some Cushitic ancestry somewhere in there due to the absorbtion of South Cushites.
aren't afro brazilians from the west coast, gabon angola and those adoon countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts