Cost of marriage is outrageous

Xalimo will ask for a lot of money if you're low quality men shes risking divorce however if you are really nice guy if shes smart she wont ask for much. There are not that many genuine nice faraxs so this is why woman ask for money. You cant really blame them she has a lot to lose. Go back home to marry if you cant afford one here just saying.
Guess what. If she demands high maher. Because I am a low quality man. She can dream about 50k or 5k. We learned from our big brothers we ain't paying shit

Guess what. If she demands high maher. Because I am a low quality man. She can dream about 50k or 5k. We learned from our big brothers we ain't paying shit
5k ok who asks 50k to aa somali dude? Non of yall got that. Yall are just cheap and paranoid. If you plan to marry take care of your wives she will be the mother of your kids dumb asses or dont marry at all. She doesnt need to go through so much trauma with her health only to deal with cheap faraax. She might as well die single. Aqas

5k ok who asks 50k to aa somali dude? Non of yall got that. Yall are just cheap and paranoid. If you plan to marry take care of your wives she will be the mother of your kids dumb asses or dont marry at all. She doesnt need to go through so much trauma with her health only to deal with cheap faraax. She might as well die single. Aqas
Acudubilahi mina shaytan rajim

Men take this advice. Don't marry our women because they will let ajnabi pay 25 cent when we have to pay sorrio nikaah and Maher and wedding
Do you ever winder why somali women do that? Because a lot somali men lack commitment she wants something to fall back in. I dont know about 50k i have never seen any somali woman ask for that much. Stop being cheap take care of your woman.

Do you ever winder why somali women do that? Because a lot somali men lack commitment she wants something to fall back in. I dont know about 50k i have never seen any somali woman ask for that much. Stop being cheap take care of your woman.
And how old are you?

Exodus

Alienist
50k Mehr?

She better be earning more than 50k, a 10/10 all round and a virgin to be asking that much.

Be humble and dont be greedy. Age dont got nothing to do with this conversation

The Faraxs nowadays are broke as hell. I will make a move on a self-made awoowo. I'll get him life insurance to ensure a good future for myself. That's my life plan in a nutshell.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Dont worry you will never be rich.Rich man are also rich at heart and have no problem spoiling their wife. Good luck to your wife!
Rich people are rich at heart. Where dafuq did you come from, a disney movie? WTF are you on about lol :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Trending