Cost of marriage is outrageous

How much is Maher now days be honest

Attachments

• 20191218_174213.jpg
    20191218_174213.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 203

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
One of my friends got married to a nice xalimo and they split all the wedding costs in half

Best part is he only paid 2k mehr my nigga :banderas:

Muji

VIP
If you can’t afford to get married then don’t. It’s a simple as that.

I want a 200k wedding so I can brag about it next time I go to Shepherd’s Bush Market.

It really is, when you could use that money to build your life together. I'd rather travel and have a small wedding and have money to put towards homeownership.

I want a 200k wedding so I can brag about it next time I go to Shepherd’s Bush Market.
This is really the only reason girls want an all out wedding.

Then they go home to his studio apartment cause they went broke trying to act rich. :reallymaury:

An Apple is sufficiently enough for mahr when it comes to humble women. I thought man and women were equal in "21st century". Why on earth should a man waste thousands of pounds on Mahr just to get married to a gold-digging woman. Look, its best to buy a mahr that is a couple of hundred quid at least instead of being financially worse off.

If I get married, the wife has to work as well. the days of single income earning husband and the wife looking after the children as well as doing the house cleaning is gone.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am expecting a $50k mahr. I will not settle for anything less. I’d even be willing to fake modesty for awhile to get the stack of cash. I plan on retiring with my Mahr money.
arent you atheist typical western xalimo gold digger:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Tukraq

VIP

id be surprised if anyone makes 200k a year in the British economy let alone have that to blow on a wedding, don't get your hopes up

Trending