Cost of living in turkey is cheaper than hargeisa

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Car maintenance is easily 20+ dollars a day, from washes, to punctures, to overpriced diluted petrol, and corrupt officers. And even the little kids, once they have the money you’ll see them spending it. I don’t think there is a saving culture over there.
people love to spend money and I noticed people prefer taking bus or car over walking even when its 15 min walk

Apollo

VIP
Turkey is the Germany of the Middle East. They produce a lot of stuff. You'd be surprised how cheap things are in Germany as well.

Somalia imports most things from overseas. So prices in Somalia reflect global prices + transportation cost.

Turkey's prices are closer to production prices.

Turkey is the Germany of the Middle East. They produce a lot of stuff. You'd be surprised how cheap things are in Germany as well.

Somalia imports most things from overseas. So prices in Somalia reflect global prices + transportation cost.

Everything needs to be sourced from home, it's a good business opportunity.

Apollo

VIP
Everything needs to be sourced from home, it's a good business opportunity.

You need long term government planning to get an industrial country like that set up. Germany, South Korea, and Turkey became industrial power houses due to their government planning it that way.

You need long term government planning to get an industrial country like that set up. Germany, South Korea, and Turkey became industrial power houses due to their government planning it that way.
Unless we have foreign aid to assist us in that department. If we can get China to dump billions into Somalia and help us develop our government, military, infrastructure, businesses and more, in exchange for our manufacturing power, that'd be a good relationship.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Yeah thats what surprisdd literally everything is MADE IN TURKEY even their washing machinds and fridges
You wont see no LG or Sharp companies here they got their own brands unlike somalia lll

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I ordered tea with milk. And the milk was imported powdered milk, there was literally a goat right infront of me. :francis:
imported powdered milk are cheaper than fresh milk. even imported fruits and veggies, eggs, honey etc.. are cheaper than locally produced/grown ones.

Trending

Latest posts