Correct me if I am wrong - Tobacco

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bro hes talking about smoking but tries to link chewing to it. How can you chew smoke? He never mentions the substance tobacco as haram.

Look at this according to the Hanafi jurisprudence

Question: I have a habit of taking snuff in the mouth, another name is naswar.

(1) Do you have to do wudhu again,if you take it or just rinse your mouth to do prayers,its partially made from tobacco and you know that sand you make to plaster a wall and other ingredients, for a first time user it will burn your gums and will spin your head and vomit but when you get use to it , it has no effect, just filling the gap in your mouth and just a habit

(2) If it is bad and you consider it like a drug and like alcohol then am I suppose to leave it for 40 days so I can be pure again?

Answer: Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

I pray this finds you in the best of health and

(1) Chewing Tobacco and Wudu

Chewing tobacco (in any form, such as naswar) would not invalidate wudu. One should rinse the mouth before praying though, to fulfill the sunna. [Shurunbulali, Nur al-Idah]

(2) The Legal Ruling on Smoking Cigarettes and Chewing Tobacco

Tobacco is not considered an intoxicant, as it does not cause inebriation and is not mind-altering, so its legal ruling differs from that of alcohol and substance abuse drugs.

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersguidance-hanafi/32734

CaliTedesse

VIP
upload_2020-3-10_0-20-26.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
I am serious sxb dude does not mention a Hadith or old scholar branding chewing Tobacco as haram, because it never really was. There is no hadith on chewing Tobacco if there is show proof. There is a consensus though that they recommend people to steer from it, this is because these scholars wish the population the best, since there are much idiots that always abuse substances. I once in a while use tobacco in my mouth and no way is this haram it's a stimulant like drinking coffee.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It’s a form of relaxant and as anything that causes harm to your body is dully unlawful to consume in Islam.
Short+Term+Effects%3A+Decreased+sense+of+smell+Decreased+sense+of+taste.jpg
Yes abusing coffee (cafeine) can cause problems too. It's abusing the substance why scholars agree that it is unlawful, but in moderation it is not. No hadith mentions chewing tobacco being haram. Midakale people have been chewing for centuries.

Yes abusing coffee (cafeine) can cause problems too. It's abusing the substance why scholars agree that it is unlawful, but in moderation it is not. No hadith mentions chewing tobacco being haram. Midakale people have been chewing for centuries.
My Samaale brother, I implore you to get enlightened by your local scholar(s)

I believe there’s a Hadith that says your body has rights over you, I’ll look for it later when I get back.

Chewing tobacco can cause oral cancer, therefore it’s haram.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I believe there’s a Hadith that says your body has rights over you, I’ll look for it later when I get back.

Chewing tobacco can cause oral cancer, therefore it’s haram.
Yes of course and i try to treat my body as good as I can. It is loaned to me. Abusing anything can be harmful I don't abuse the substance. Only use it once in a while.

Trending