Correct me if I am wrong - Tobacco

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
But I don't see anything about chewing tobacco being haram. Seems my hypothesis was right. Please correct me.if I am wrong. Please come forward with a source. I always knew smoking was haram because of the carcinogens attached to it, but that is not the case with chewing tobacco, at least not as much as smoking. Of.course abuse.of.it can be lethal with everything.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Cigs aren't haram they don't make you trip out or anything it just gives you a small buzz that removes your stress. Also cigs aren't actually harmful if you dont smoke them a lot despite popular belief.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Cigs aren't haram they don't make you trip out or anything it just gives you a small buzz that removes your stress. Also cigs aren't actually harmful if you dont smoke them a lot despite popular belief.
Haye bro that is cigarettes but I am asking chewing tobacco/snuff/snuss

Djokovic

Somali Arab
But I don't see anything about chewing tobacco being haram. Seems my hypothesis was right. Please correct me.if I am wrong. Please come forward with a source. I always knew smoking was haram because of the carcinogens attached to it, but that is not the case with chewing tobacco, at least not as much as smoking. Of.course abuse.of.it can be lethal with everything.
Do you chew tobacco because cigarettes are too expensive for you in Australia ??

According to almighty Allah, anything that harms your health is considered to be haram. Chewing tobacco increases the risk of cancer, especially mouth cancers. As a Gaal, I wouldn't suggest doing it, not because of what "Allah" says, but because it's not good for your health.

:reallymaury:

CaliTedesse

VIP
According to almighty Allah, anything that harms your health is considered to be haram. Chewing tobacco increases the risk of cancer, especially mouth cancers. As a Gaal, I wouldn't suggest doing it, not because of what "Allah" says, but because it's not good for your health.

:reallymaury:
Thank you my Gaal brother for your feedback. I ask Almighty Allah swt to guide you . Amiien. (This is my duty as a Muslim don't get angry by that)

I am of the opinion Allah SWT gave us brains to use. Tobacco in itself is not haram just like many substances abused it can cause harm. You think I use it everyday? Just once in a while.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Already saw that one and it only mentions smoking not chewing tobacco

What?
C67999F1-688C-4D3E-9441-5601B05F1A89.jpeg

Trending