Coronavirus

Is no more.. Now it's all about blm.. How can things just from day to day like this.
If it wasn't organic in the first place. Trayvon Martin's father pictured below. (On the right)
6f004343c604d7729e43744cd5ff3b46.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Seems too well orchestrated to be planned. I can't believe conspiracies because it leads to a whole rabbit whole if i believe even one theory.

It would be like tupac really being in cuba chilling. How tf would someone just disappear? say they are crisis actors, then wouldn't he be still showing slight breathing movements when the ppl literally recorded the moment he died and stopped moving. It's virtually impossible to fake civilian deaths. Maybe celebrity deaths like epstein can be faked behind closed doors, but not civilian deaths that can be recorded these days.

Seems too well orchestrated to be planned. I can't believe conspiracies because it leads to a whole rabbit whole if i believe even one theory.

It would be like tupac really being in cuba chilling. How tf would someone just disappear? say they are crisis actors, then wouldn't he be still showing slight breathing movements when the ppl literally recorded the moment he died and stopped moving. It's virtually impossible to fake civilian deaths. Maybe celebrity deaths like epstein can be faked behind closed doors, but not civilian deaths that can be recorded these days.
Maybe he was sacrificed for the purpose?

That's also something I'm trying to wrap my mind around. Just like you man. I'm no conspiracy nut although I may seem like one. Look at this article though, this is the epitome of what you mentioned. https://gematriaeffect.news/officer...reet-in-minnesota-fired-next-day-may-26-2020/

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s all scripted to elite worship fake pagan gods and they perform sacrifices and rituals to them and also to socially engineer society, this is why things like coronavirus and George floyd incident happen.

Jeffrey Epstein's death was highly suspicious. But Tupac in Cuba is just ridiculous, you gotta learn to differentiate between the viable and the jokes. You can't just throw them all in the same basket, they've been proven correct in the past.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It’s all scripted to elite worship fake pagan gods and they perform sacrifices and rituals to them and also to socially engineer society, this is why things like coronavirus and George floyd incident happen.
Elites worshiping pagan gods explain

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
With all these riots/protests happening, It gives the virus the perfect chance to infect people and create a second wave which will be much worse than the first.

Possibly up to million americans will die after contracting COVID 19 before the end of this year

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
With all these riots/protests happening, It gives the virus the perfect chance to infect people and create a second wave which will be much worse than the first.

Possibly up to million americans will die after contracting COVID 19 before the end of the year
Good

Trending

Latest posts