Coronavirus stockpiles

Who here has stockpiled on groceries or parents have and on what specifically?

We have
100+ bottles of hand sanitizer which have gone from like £0.50 to £10 in a lot of places.

Hella rice

Hella boxes full of pasta

Decent amount of toilet tissue

Hella different tinned beans

Tinned fish

Vitamins

Half pallet of Water

Hella frozen meat

Frozen fruit and vegetables

Everyone apart from me and mum thought we were taking it a bit extreme until everyone went to the shops in the last week and they have to go to like 5 shops to get tissue and wet wipes.

Could never be me

People might say stockpiling is bad until they are not able to get necesities.

Why be on the receiving end of no stock in shops when you can pattern your fam from early.

Don't listen to the unrealistic people, stockpile, make sure your family is good

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Mostly pasta, rice, beans, canned tuna, spices, flour, sugar and a lot of tylenol. It should last 2 weeks which I think is enough.

Things will start improving come Easter time.

I don't think so, just look at how coronavirus was reported a month ago compared to now.

Before it was just chinas problem, not a big deal, now it is a huge problem with countries closing borders and banning visitors from certain countries and having lockdown.

Shit gone get worse

Mostly pasta, rice, beans, canned tuna, spices, flour, sugar and a lot of tylenol. It should last 2 weeks which I think is enough.

Make sure you have 2 weeks worth on the side.

Don't eat it up just because it is there unless it has a short date.

Apollo

VIP
You don't need more than a three week supply in case of a self-quarantine. Not everyone will get sick at the same time, so the food supply will remain accessible.

I don't think so, just look at how coronavirus was reported a month ago compared to now.

Before it was just chinas problem, not a big deal, now it is a huge problem with countries closing borders and banning visitors from certain countries and having lockdown.

Shit gone get worse

Well if what you are saying is true, then all the panic buying in the world will not save you. As it will eventually run out, and by that time if things haven't improved the world will probably go into a deep recession.

I doubt that, and more likely that it will start clearing up come mid April, with this stimulus bringing the economy back up. However I do think a bigger event is on the cards at some point later this year in the form of a depression.

The run on toilet paper is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in my life.

It isn't tho, why am i going to 5 shops looking for toilet tissue like my friend done yesterday when i grabbed 5 packs of the stuff a couple of weeks ago when no one was stockpiling.

Who here has stockpiled on groceries or parents have and on what specifically?

We have
100+ bottles of hand sanitizer which have gone from like £0.50 to £10 in a lot of places.

Hella rice

Hella boxes full of pasta

Decent amount of toilet tissue

Hella different tinned beans

Tinned fish

Vitamins

Half pallet of Water

Hella frozen meat

Frozen fruit and vegetables

You're the reason I can't find anything
:bell:

You're the reason I can't find anything
:bell:

No i ain't because i started to stockpile before everyone plus i bought fron wholesalers using my friend who owns a newsagents so has access to really good one cheap ones and i used costco which is meant for bulk purchases.

:hillarybiz:

It isn't tho, why am i going to 5 shops looking for toilet tissue like my friend done yesterday when i grabbed 5 packs of the stuff a couple of weeks ago when no one was stockpiling.

I can tell, you are either one of those sneaky I'm smarter than everyone let me get everything before everyone types or the I told you so types.

giphy.gif

Work are very understanding but I’m no longer in holiday mode. Just want to get back tbh :farmajoyaab:

My work also involves travelling a lot, I am just glad I was at home when the quarantine began. A lot of people in my industry are stranded from home. Must be extremely stressful, I can imagine.

Trending

Latest posts