Coronavirus stockpiles

5liters of isopropyl alcohol 99.9% , 2 boxes nitrile gloves, P100 half-face respirator with 8filters, box of N95 masks, countless dettol surface cleaner sprays and 2months supply of food. See you niggas in 2021 lol

we have the same amount of food as usual :mjdontkno:
nothing to worry about if you’ve got allah

If it ever comes to a point in your life where there is not enough food. Just do a lot of dhikr, meditate, and get as much sunshine as you can, as the sun actually gives you energy believe it or not.

We are all survivors, more than we know. It's just that we have been made lazy and apathetic by capitalism and the love of printed fake money.

5liters of isopropyl alcohol 99.9% , 2 boxes nitrile gloves, P100 half-face respirator with 8filters, box of N95 masks, countless dettol surface cleaner sprays and 2months supply of food. See you niggas in 2021 lol

let me get this, you want to make it to 2021 with 2 months supply of food. How is your maths like?

let me get this, you want to make it to 2021 with 2 months supply of food. How is your maths like?
I'll start looting the neighbors' homes when that viral pneumonia puts them out of commission, what are they gna do, chase me? loool

I'm out.gif

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
God forbid you have cancer, you getting treatment for it or you continuing your life the way you were because you have Allah?

:ulyin:
i’m not that much of an idiot
but corona typically has very low effect on someone my age in the first place and all you gotta do is put your trust in allah
but for curable/treatable diseases you obviously get the treatment bruh

God forbid you have cancer, you getting treatment for it or you continuing your life the way you were because you have Allah?

:ulyin:

Ain't that serious man, we are all going to die at some point. No point living in fear, just relax and trust in the universal power we call Allah the source creator.

Who here has stockpiled on groceries or parents have and on what specifically?

We have
100+ bottles of hand sanitizer which have gone from like £0.50 to £10 in a lot of places.

Hella rice

Hella boxes full of pasta

Decent amount of toilet tissue

Hella different tinned beans

Tinned fish

Vitamins

Half pallet of Water

Hella frozen meat

Frozen fruit and vegetables

you make a lot of $$ by selling some of that hand sanitizers .

Canadian couple make more than $70,000 by bulk buying disinfectant wipes and selling them at four times the price on Amazon during coronavirus pandemic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I just ordered everything online when everyone was fighting in the shops and panicking.

Besides i don't think this can last longer than a month, without the government providing supplies and food or the annual purge will begin and western society will collapse like rome.

I guess this time reer stab proof vest will survive against the odds and put those stabbing skills to good use.

:ulyin::mjlol:

There is no need to stockpile since there will be enough food coming in, people are just stockpiling because other people are doing it.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Who here has stockpiled on groceries or parents have and on what specifically?

We have
100+ bottles of hand sanitizer which have gone from like £0.50 to £10 in a lot of places.

Hella rice

Hella boxes full of pasta

Decent amount of toilet tissue

Hella different tinned beans

Tinned fish

Vitamins

Half pallet of Water

Hella frozen meat

Frozen fruit and vegetables

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Where is this?
There's panic and unrest the media benefited and overexaggerated the masses, the stores and their stockpiles are out of sevices, depleting due to overcrowded customers
There have been 85 cases , people are going bananas
buying items in bulk an unusual spectation