Coronavirus can spread from people showing no symptoms

Keo

VIP
There was even a guy in China that was cured of the virus and hospitalised again after testing positive for the virus. This shit is crazy.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There was even a guy in China that was cured of the virus and hospitalised again after testing positive for the virus. This shit is crazy.
I wasn't following this topic and I thought it was overblown like SARS cause I was young and I remember it being on TV and nothing coming off it but this is clearly different now.

I bought a fish from Chinese supermarket today usually i would be in a hurry to cook it because i crave it today i put it in the freezer. Still in there i am debating if i should throw it out or just wash it and eat the damn thing! Bit the What if it has corona virus!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I bought a fish from Chinese supermarket today usually i would be in a hurry to cook it because i crave it today i put it in the freezer. Still in there i am debating if i should throw it out or just wash it and eat the damn thing! Bit the What if it has corona virus!

Who the hell shops at a Chinese supermarket. I don't think there's anything there that's edible to non indhoyar.

Who the hell shops at a Chinese supermarket. I don't think there's anything there that's edible to non indhoyar.
They have the best deal when it comes to fish compare to other shops near my house. Any who decided to throw it out. That was the only reason I went to their shops looks like they lost a loyal customer due to this cycle of corona virus.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They have the best deal when it comes to fish compare to other shops near my house. Any who decided to throw it out. That was the only reason I went to their shops looks like they lost a loyal customer due to this cycle of corona virus.

Stop making us look ignorant online lol. We would never discriminate like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop making us look ignorant online lol. We would never discriminate like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although i was exaggerating a bit here this is the Truth not discrimination. I am just looking out for my health i have no problem with Asian people they are cool i would never to anything to make them uncomfortable either. Peace.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
What's the 27 Club?
We ain't making it past 21 (2021)
I been going through paranoia
upload_2020-2-25_8-57-36.jpeg

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Everyone who said the media was hyping this up I swear if y’all CAPPING we are throwing hands via the internet cause this isn’t looking good

Trending