Corona shopping

Apollo

VIP
Absolutely, especially when it comes to those Chad asymptomatic super-spreaders. The irony is that they think they're keeping themselves safe when in fact they're keeping me safe loool.

How are you disinfecting your shopping saxib? I can't keep wasting 200ml+ of iso alcohol every time I go shopping wallahi.

Get an UV-C disinfection lamp from Amazon, but make sure to protect your eyes when turning it on and off (a safety UV-C blocking goggle is needed).

That is the most economic way to disinfect groceries.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I now wear safety glasses, nitrile gloves, and an N95 face mask when going inside a supermarket and then when home place the items in a room with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, let it disinfect, and then come back to store it elsewhere.

Corona ain't going to get me. :lolbron:

People don't even look at you now if you wear a face mask. It has become socially acceptable.
Where can I get that stuff from?

Apollo

VIP
Where can I get that stuff from?

Online hardware stores still sell respirators. You can actually use one N95 for about an entire week if you disinfect it a couple of times using either 70 C for 30 minutes in a clean oven or an UV-C disinfectant lamp treatment.

As for the UV-C disinfectant lamp, try Amazon or Aliexpress.

Get an UV disinfection lamp from Amazon, but make sure to protect your eyes when turning it on and off (a safety UV blocking goggle is needed).

That is the most economic way to disinfect groceries.
Would these handheld ones work? Inhaling large amounts of ozones after every shopping trip doesn't seem ideal lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Imma start a gofundme. Who wants to donate to keep a broke ass student safe?

I'm high iq and a geeljire. There's not many of me, you need me!!!!

Give your early zakaah waryas!! this might be the last zakah you give.

:damn:

Apollo

VIP
Would these handheld ones work? Inhaling large amounts of ozones after every shopping trip doesn't seem ideal lol

I would get a high powered one (60W or more) and use a small room like your bathroom or a spare bedroom to put the stuff you want to disinfect and then leave the room.

The handheld ones are dangerous because you will be looking into it.

Macalin M

Out here
The risk of shortening my lifespan increases by 10% everytime I go shopping as peak period nears.

:jaynerd:
Mate your young I’m assuming? You’ll be fine. I had mild symptoms and felt better 2 days later. My mum who is old but not that old was in bed for around 5 days and felt better.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mate your young I’m assuming? You’ll be fine. I had mild symptoms and felt better 2 days later. My mum who is old but not that old was in bed for around 5 days and felt better.
I concur. Like Apollo said, we don't know if the virus was intended to have lethal consequences on the infected later on. The Chinese cannot be trusted, hell they treat their own ppl like trash.

Besides lets not ignore the fact that all the myths that previously provided comfort have been debunked. It does affect and kill young ppl with no underlying issues like that young brit girl and it does kill Africans like it did the young AA doctor.

Are you one of them, “the 5G created this virus” people?
It probably leaked from the virology lab that's a 30min drive away from the wetmarket.
Chinks have an abysmal track record when it comes to safety procedures, the original SARS virus leaked in Bejing like 3times looool.

Trending

Latest posts