Coping with challenging times.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
I cope by pretending the issue isn't as big as it seems or sometimes pretend it didnt happen at all :zhqjlmx:
sad I know but dont judge me

Time has done its part by healing most of the past, it's just that you have to do your part by getting past it by any positive means neccessary.:it0tdo8:

Asa,

I have been going through a very challenging time of my life over the last couple of months. These challenges have broken me down and I have spent countless hours sobbing. I am just trying to make sense of it all and learning how to cope with these new difficulties in my life. My question for you all is how do you cope with suffering in your lives? How do you stop this shaking pain in your heart?
What have you going through? We would like to know.
May Allah make it easy for you.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I cope by pretending the issue isn't as big as it seems or sometimes pretend it didnt happen at all :zhqjlmx:
sad I know but dont judge me

Time has done its part by healing most of the past, it's just that you have to do your part by getting past it by any positive means neccessary.:it0tdo8:

I used to be that type of person but it literally just deepened my situation. I was denying my depression for years and it got me so bad I couldn’t live the way I used to. Social anxiety killed my middle school and first years of high school.
Once I acknowledged my situation, I felt like facing a wall but I took the little courage Allah gave me and decided that Changing environment would be the best option I had. And it actually worked.
I changed school, stopped talking to all the people that knew me from there and literally started a new me.
Sad thing is, there are times where I feel like the old me is still in me. I know I healed but most of it was healed cause I pretended :(
I still have struggles expressing what I went through and thinking about it is actually painful. ‘alhamdulillah I feel better today, but I don’t want people to think that pretending to be ok will solve everything cause it doesn’t