Convoy led by Puntland's security minister hit by roadside blast; 1 soldier killed

Abdullahi Yusuf has been dead for a decade and Ethiopia has left but Isaaq are still joining Shabaab to bomb other regions while shedding crocodile tears. I loved @fais comment, " Togdheer guy who is running the whole show". He took immense pride in that.

:salute:
Ethiopia is still there under AMISOM and we aren't joining the group where the majority are koonfurians like your type

Abdullahi Yusuf has been dead for a decade and Ethiopia has left but Isaaq are still joining Shabaab to bomb other regions while shedding crocodile tears. I loved @fais comment, " Togdheer guy who is running the whole show". He took immense pride in that.

It was a projection of how idiotic it is to focus so much on a guy from togdheer instead of addressing the underlying problems that make MJs and tunas join Al-shabaab and ISIS.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Ethiopia is still there under AMISOM and we aren't joining the group where the majority are koonfurians like your type

It was a projection of how idiotic it is to focus so much on a guy from togdheer instead of addressing the underlying problems that make MJs and tunas join Al-shabaab and ISIS.

Again, since it hasn't computed. What I have shown you is a correlation, the "guy" from Togdheer is one of many. There's a pattern here and you have shown to be proud of it. You found it funny, subhanallah.

:snoop:

Again, since it hasn't computed. What I have shown you is a correlation, the "guy" from Togdheer is one of many. There's a pattern here and you have shown to be proud of it. You found it funny, subhanallah.

Back up with evidence that SL is supporting jihadists groups in your state or instead of buuq buuq in here when AS in PL is mostly definitely a darood MJ :drakelaugh:

Funny, no it's tragic and from your part pathetic..

repo

VIP
Back up with evidence that SL is supporting jihadists groups in your state or instead of buuq buuq in here when AS in PL is mostly definitely a darood MJ :drakelaugh:
As I've said many times, the leader of Shabaab in PL is HJ/Isaaq. I showed you that at least 3 leaders of Shabaab were Isaaq including a deputy leader. Why are they not carrying out their atrocities at home?

:francis:

As I've said many times, the leader of Shabaab in PL is HJ/Isaaq. I showed you that at least 3 leaders of Shabaab were Isaaq including a deputy leader. Why are they not carrying out their atrocities at home?

:francis:
AS leaders were and are mostly non isaaq leaders only one was the leader who got killed by US drone strike. If the PL shabab leader is an isaaq doesn't mean Isaaqs are operating in your soil when of your people are mostly fighting for AS and providing them shelter

repo

VIP
AS leaders were and are mostly non isaaq leaders only one was the leader who got killed by US drone strike. If the PL shabab leader is an isaaq doesn't mean Isaaqs are operating in your soil when of your people are mostly fighting for AS and providing them shelter
Your moronic friend @The Crowe made that argument and when he lost it started parading a fake paragraph from Wikipedia so read carefully, I know there's a 50% likelihood that you can understand it but I'll take the chance.

Shabaab do not live among the populace, they hide in mountains.

Your moronic friend @The Crowe made that argument and when he lost it started parading a fake paragraph from Wikipedia so read carefully, I know there's a 50% likelihood that you can understand it but I'll take the chance.

Shabaab do not live among the populace, they hide in mountains.
If they are hiding in the mountains why didn't your state conduct a large scale operation to free that area??

repo

VIP
If they are hiding in the mountains why didn't your state conduct a large scale operation to free that area??
"If [Taliban] are hiding in the mountains why didn't the US conduct a large scale operation to free that area??"

Do you have any idea how difficult mountain warfare is? Regardless I disproved you and your buddies points that they have support.

"If [Taliban] are hiding in the mountains why didn't the US conduct a large scale operation to free that area??"

Do you have any idea how difficult mountain warfare is? Regardless I disproved you and your buddies points that they have support.

Uhmm Afghanistan is mountainous region unlike the tiny hells in somalia 😂 also Taliban are offered shelter by the communities living there and support which is why it was difficult for Afghan govt and US forces to eliminate the group.

Dude, don't bother with this guy. He has a major victim mentality. Day in day out he is crying about how Isaaqs are the cause of all his problems. He is constantly crying about how we are celebrating things like the tragedy that occurred in Puntland yesterday. In this thread he was already calaacaling by the 4th post about how Somaliland/Isaaqs are to blame for the terrorist attacks like this, before any Isaaq had done anything but report that this tragedy occurred.

He wants to cry here like a woman all day long, I say leave him to it. I have.

repo

VIP
Dude, don't bother with this guy. He has a major victim mentality. Day in day out he is crying about how Isaaqs are the cause of all his problems. He is constantly crying about how we are celebrating things like the tragedy that occurred in Puntland yesterday. In this thread he was already calaacaling by the 4th post about how Somaliland/Isaaqs are to blame for the terrorist attacks like this, before any Isaaq had done anything but report that this tragedy occurred.

He wants to cry here like a woman all day long, I say leave him to it.
Delusional, triggered and victim mentality, you said. The ad hominems rolled in quick as you lost every stupid point you made. You have to be a special type of idiot to quote Wikipedia.

The objective here is that other people know who Shabaab are, especially when many of you find their actions to be entertaining for point scoring. I think this thread and future ones will serve as a reminder in future events.

Delusional, triggered and victim mentality, you said. The ad hominems rolled in quick as you lost every stupid point you made.

The point here though is that other people know who Shabaab are, especially when many of you find their actions to be entertaining for point scoring. I think this thread and future ones will serve as a reminder in future events.

Seriously get help 😂

"reminder for future events"
giphy.gif

repo

VIP
Seriously get help 😂

"reminder for future events"
giphy.gif

Anytime we see quotes like this or any point scoring, you will be reminded that the two first Emirs of Shabaab were Isaaq and the current one in NE is also Isaaq. Belie dat home boi.

If only you guys could catch this Togdheer guy who is running the whole show, that would be a scoup, right...:russsmug:

Delusional, triggered and victim mentality, you said. The ad hominems rolled in quick as you lost every stupid point you made. You have to be a special type of idiot to quote Wikipedia.

The objective here is that other people know who Shabaab are, especially when many of you find their actions to be entertaining for point scoring. I think this thread and future ones will serve as a reminder in future events.

Lol ad hominems kulahaa. In this very thread you've called me "stupid M*fer", "F*n retard", "dumb f*k", "f*n moron" and a lot more, because you were getting exposed. I just brushed it off and left you to your calaacaling.

Yet like a typical victim, you are @dding me to this discussion again, so you can play the victim for the umpteenth time.

Stop being a victim and calaacaling all day long. It's getting tiresome. I'll leave you with that sage advice for the final time. Stop begging me to watch you play the victim again, by @dding me for no reason.

repo

VIP
Lol ad hominems kulahaa. In this very thread you've called me "stupid M*fer", "F*n retard", "dumb f*k", "f*n moron" and a lot more, because you were getting exposed. I just brushed it off and left you to your calaacaling.

Yet like a typical victim, you are @dding me to this discussion again, so you can play the victim for the umpteenth time.

Stop being a victim and calaacaling all day long. It's getting tiresome. I'll leave you with that sage advice for the final time. Stop begging me to watch you play the victim again, by @dding me for no reason.
I called you that way after you lost the argument, threw ad hominems and kept repeating a fake paragraph from Wikipedia, you definitely are a stupid motherfucker.

I know it bothers you that I am pointing out these truths but that's a natural response to your cousins fixation on Puntland. Besides, people that literally built their modern identity on a "genocide" shouldn't talk about victim mentality.

:kanyeshrug:

guys lets not call someone naaya even no matter the gender of @sincity

And, as @Gantaal97 said, and as @The Crowe suggested those alleged Isaaq terror commanders are fugitives in JSL. They found a support base among oppressed people who inhabit the dormant volcanic mountains of Galgodon area just south of the Puntland's equivalent of Guban desert. Those Isaaq fugitives left JSL because they coudnt find a population that was desperate enough to resort to terrorism

Like I posted earlier the situation is complicated we have to go into the intricacies PL clan politics and internal rivalries between the communities in Bari/Nugaal regions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repo

VIP
guys lets not call someone naaya even no matter the gender of @sincity

And, as @Gantaal97 said, and as @The Crowe suggested those alleged Isaaq terror commanders are fugitives in JSL. They found a support base among oppressed people who inhabit the dormant volcanic mountains of Galgodon area just south of the Puntland's own Guban desert. Those Isaaq fugitives left JSL because they coudnt find a population that was desperate enough to resort to terrorism

Like I posted earlier the situation is complicated we have to go into the intricacies PL clan politics and internal rivalries between the communities in Bari/Nugaal regions
Puntland doesn't have a area called Guban. They are in unpopulated mountains called Galgala and led by a Habar Jeclo/Isaaq named Omar Aden. Just like Godane and Afghani were bombing graduation ceremonies in the south.

Somaliland has mountains too, the reason why they don't operate from their is cause they don't want to bomb their own people. It always relates back to tribe.

This is part of a wider pattern, the first Emir of Shabaab was HY just like you.

Trending