Conviced this A.A chick friend of mine to sell herself on Onlyfans

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I can't stop getting sins from Allah these days as the Ramadan ended, so I convinced this cute 23 A.A chick to join the onlyfans app, the reason I recommended this to her was because she is sexy young petite and almost everyone in this neighborhood got sum of her, basicly a nice looking chick who enjoys to have fun with the neighborhood guys.

The chick will sleep over and take care of you all night if you promise her a bottles of henny and few grams of marijuana, Walahi she is a good chick and I am persuading her to join the trade and stop giving that malab for free and be and entrepreneur.

When I told her about onlyfans, she didn't know about the app and agreed to do it but then changed her mind later saying she doen't want show her face on video, after few days she is now ready to be an onlyfan acct holder and I will be recording all her actions while I get 25% of the profits.

Is this a huge sin? if I do it only for few weeks and repent will Allah forgive me? Inshalah I will repent hopefully but damn pimping women is an easy money.

I will post her onlyfans hopefully niggas like @ReyRey will subscribe to, anyways any ideas how to blow up her onlyfan acct and gain more good profilts?
:cosbyhmm:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Lovely beautiful sister but if you wanna make some real bread have her undergo some plastic surgeries and have her learn how to properly twerk

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Lovely beautiful sister but if you wanna make some real bread have her undergo some plastic surgeries and have her learn how to properly twerk

I don't have money for plastics surgery but if this gig becomes profitable I will convince her to get nice sets of naaso and bigger dabo, I will record our midnight sessions and post it on hub to earn some more money, this bussiness is booming sxb and women and sex sell.
:hemad:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I can't stop getting sins from Allah these days as the Ramadan ended, so I convinced this cute 23 A.A chick to join the onlyfans app, the reason I recommended this to her was because she is sexy young petite and almost everyone in this neighborhood got sum of her, basicly a nice looking chick who enjoys to have fun with the neighborhood guys.

The chick will sleep over and take care of you all night if you promise her a bottles of henny and few grams of marijuana, Walahi she is a good chick and I am persuading her to join the trade and stop giving that malab for free and be and entrepreneur.

When I told her about onlyfans, she didn't know about the app and agreed to do it but then changed her mind later saying she doen't want show her face on video, after few days she is now ready to be an onlyfan acct holder and I will be recording all her actions while I get 25% of the profits.

Is this a huge sin? if I do it only for few weeks and repent will Allah forgive me? Inshalah I will repent hopefully but damn pimping women is an easy money.

I will post her onlyfans hopefully niggas like @ReyRey will subscribe to, anyways any ideas how to blow up her onlyfan acct and gain more good profilts?

holly sheiit thats impressive now convince her to become your wife

holly sheiit thats impressive convince her to become your wife
Tf is he a dayuus!?
mj-laughing-1589215851.jpeg

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
First Somalian pimp in the game! :russ:
He ain’t the first :pachah1:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First Somalian pimp in the game! :russ:

She is lighter than the picture I posted, she has a white grandmother and originally from LOuisiana, this is how she looks approximately, I think she will gain many views easily and make good numbers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
holly sheiit thats impressive now convince her to become your wife

I don't marry Madows, I didn't just divorce my Somali wife to marry a A.A thθt,I promised my self I will marry from back home next time and never going to marry a westernized Halimo again, I enjoy A.A women since they are easy to score and mess with them when I can't find a Halimo thΩt . :hemad:

Bro tf this is clearly no one you knows, this is a african girl, This pic of her is on one of those african insta pages who post pics of hot girls and random things like beautiful landspaces with a extremely big amount of high following which is fake due to it always being only three comments and 4 likes on a post,

Her hair looks like tempura shrimp

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's best to guide young people towards a better path and not one where they are susceptible to be taking advantage of. Teach one to lead one sxb :)

Gambar

VIP
I don't marry Madows, I didn't just divorce my Somali wife to marry a A.A thθt,I promised my self I will marry from back home next time and never going to marry a westernized Halimo again, I enjoy A.A women since they are easy to score and mess with them when I can't find a Halimo thΩt . :hemad:
Marry Hindi walaal.