Converting your partner

Would you marry someone who’d convert for you?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Would you ever consider converting a gf/bf to Islam to marry them? I’ve seen a few Muslims who have done that before...

So, would you ever marry someone who says they’ll do it for you?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Would you ever consider converting a gf/bf to Islam to marry them? I’ve seen a few Muslims who have done that before...

of course, if i can convert someone to Islam, i am down for the heavenly reward. He has to be Caucasian tho :)

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Christians and Jews don't have to convert. So it doesn't matter.

I want a southern Christian belle. Someone who fears God and wants to please her husband.

I once had this blond blue eyed girlfriend, she loved me so much and wanted me to marry her and she was even ready to convert to islam for me.. But I didn't act on it

Last edited:

They shouldn't be suprised when they leave the religion if they are converting soley for them.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Christians and Jews don't have to convert. So it doesn't matter.

I want a southern Christian belle. Someone who fears God and wants to please her husband.
Muslim girls can’t relate. We have to convert them. I’m pretty sure that’s what Ilhan ended up doing with her new man.

@Destiny

I have this shit Huawei phone.. The auto correct is crazy.. It turned blond to blind.. Every time I write something I have to double check otherwise it'll end up misspelling with its shitty chinglish auto correct :mindblown:

If you look at it from an Islamic perspective converting someone is one of the noblest things you could do. I remember a shiekh telling me that any ajr a person you convert recieves you also get.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
If you look at it from an Islamic perspective converting someone is one of the noblest things you could do. I remember a shiekh telling me that any ajr a person you convert recieves you also get.
Well when you put it that way, it sounds like it's the right thing to do.

You Right GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY